how long should sentry MBA generally take to crack accounts?
I'm trying to crack some accounts using sentry MBA and I have no success. Ive been waiting a while and nothing seems to be working. Does anyone know how long it should take? Thanks
(10-11-2016, 04:53 PM)Dell Wrote: I'm trying to crack some accounts using sentry MBA and I have no success. Ive been waiting a while and nothing seems to be working. Does anyone know how long it should take? Thanks

It all depends if your config is good, and your combo, make sure you use the best combinations for best results!
(10-11-2016, 04:53 PM)Dell Wrote: I'm trying to crack some accounts using sentry MBA and I have no success. Ive been waiting a while and nothing seems to be working. Does anyone know how long it should take? Thanks

Use a really large combo list, combine combo lists for a greater result. I'd personally run it for at least 12 hours.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-11-2016, 04:56 PM)DStar Wrote:

It all depends if your config is good, and your combo, make sure you use the best combinations for best results!

Really good information guys, thanks Heart
you allso need good proxies!!!