Dying Light
Hello Demons,

What are your thoughts on this game?

Did you enjoy playing it?

I personally love it, but once completed the game kind of glitches and no zombies where anywhere xD

Which is good to some extent, but after awhile i want to smash zombies up  Yus

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
It was a good game but the lack of content on it made it boring. If they added some more dlc's to it i would probably not get bored of it so fast.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
(10-11-2016, 11:54 AM)Senpai Wrote: It was a good game but the lack of content on it made it boring. If they added some more dlc's to it i would probably not get bored of it so fast.

Yeah, i like the following is out, but unless they tend to make another game i would pump it with DLC's

I never actually owned it, but I always saw my friends playing it and having fun. So I think it would be good. YusHeart

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
I really loved Dying Light, played it on PS4 and it was great. But yeah, new DLCs would be great.

I played Dying Light, it was a good game, but nowhere near as fun as Dead Island and Dead Island 2.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-11-2016, 03:06 PM)Red Wrote: I played Dying Light, it was a good game, but nowhere near as fun as Dead Island and Dead Island 2.

I prefer Dying Light to Dead Island.. which is weird xD

(10-18-2016, 10:05 AM)SQUID-EYE Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 03:06 PM)Red Wrote: I played Dying Light, it was a good game, but nowhere near as fun as Dead Island and Dead Island 2.

Well Dead island is for more lighthearted fun, like the movie Zombieland. Dying Light is for more serious scare.

(10-18-2016, 03:35 PM)Red Wrote:

Well Dead island is for more lighthearted fun, like the movie Zombieland. Dying Light is for more serious scare.

Yeah that's true,  i prefer the gameplay on dying light aswell.

(10-18-2016, 03:37 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote:
(10-18-2016, 03:35 PM)Red Wrote:

Yeah that's true,  i prefer the gameplay on dying light aswell.

Yeah the gameplay is nice, I have to admit.