Unofficial Selfie Thread
Well, I made a thread for this, unknowing of this one xD So here I am folks, if you wanna see more of my ugly mug go check out my stream sometime (schedule is posted there).

[Image: 2hyh1dg.jpg]

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]
Lookin' good guys, lookin' good. Tears

my face looked babyish in this pic but eh btw im 14 ;Wink     nearly 15 Wink

[Image: cFUePg.png]
 Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels
[Image: image.jpg]
That is me... and I hate this picture but its the only god one of me, This will be taken down in three days.

People I Respect
-@Nova @Rizla @Anonymous @Mr JSD @Design Never-
-Cheep and affordable shop-
-Need me Pm me here or on Skype-
-"It takes a Monster to destroy a Monster."
-@Axe = Aids-
(11-01-2016, 04:43 PM)Mr Sxar Wrote:
 Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels Feels
That is me... and I hate this picture but its the only god one of me, This will be taken down in three days.

But you look so good! Seriously, you look like Han Solo, Indiana Jones and Patrick Swayze mixed together.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(11-01-2016, 05:07 PM)Red Wrote:

But you look so good! Seriously, you look like Han Solo, Indiana Jones and Patrick Swayze mixed together.

Well thanks I guess, but I don't see it at all.

People I Respect
-@Axe = Aids-
(11-01-2016, 05:11 PM)Mr Sxar Wrote:

That's just because it's you, and everyone sees themselves differently from how others see them. Either way, you do look good in the photo, so be happy about that. ^^

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(11-01-2016, 05:14 PM)Red Wrote:
(11-01-2016, 05:11 PM)Mr Sxar Wrote:

That's just because it's you, and everyone sees themselves differently from how others see them. Either way, you do look good in the photo, so be happy about that. ^^

Will do "Papi" but I can't use that as you haven't answered my question aha

People I Respect
-@Axe = Aids-
This is a cool thread, didn't think people would be doing this Tongue
Might as well join in Smile me and my son and yes I look 15 but im not guys im 22 lol

Making Tutorials Since Day One
Forgetting to comment what you want to see will end up with me blowing my mind up Big Grin