Drifters - New Series
So the first episode of "Drifters" was quite the showdown. It's safe to say this will be surrounded by ancient time swordsmen but sent into a world where they pretty much lose what we call time. The new samurai sent to the other world after thought to have safely evacuate the fight scene, encountered legendary fighters from hundreds of years ago. Pretty interesting shit to be honest. I'll be awaiting the next episode to determine if I'll keep this anime on my queue.

Sounds weird like Kung Fury, so I'll have to get some time to watch it.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-11-2016, 03:29 PM)Red Wrote: Sounds weird like Kung Fury, so I'll have to get some time to watch it.

A lot of anime that I watch are centered around plots and animation. So yeah, pretty much everything to me is going to be considered weird unless you're interested in a great plot.

(10-11-2016, 07:32 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 03:29 PM)Red Wrote: Sounds weird like Kung Fury, so I'll have to get some time to watch it.

A lot of anime that I watch are centered around plots and animation. So yeah, pretty much everything to me is going to be considered weird unless you're interested in a great plot.

I've watched Akira, I love huge plots. Yus

(10-11-2016, 07:38 PM)Red Wrote: I've watched Akira, I love huge plots. Yus

Same, I love Asa Akira Noh (search it)

(10-11-2016, 07:58 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-11-2016, 07:38 PM)Red Wrote: I've watched Akira, I love huge plots. Yus

Same, I love Asa Akira Noh (search it)

She's hot. Oscar

(10-11-2016, 08:02 PM)Red Wrote: She's hot. Oscar

Indeed she is. Fap material.

Let me know what you think Drifters, because I wasn't too sure about it. The art style looks good and the animation seemed pretty spot on, just not all that sure about the plot.

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]
(10-17-2016, 10:11 PM)Crunk Wrote: Let me know what you think Drifters, because I wasn't too sure about it. The art style looks good and the animation seemed pretty spot on, just not all that sure about the plot.

As I've said before the plot was actually the most interesting part of the series for me, as far as the animation/art style it took some adjusting for me to get used to.

The art and animation is reallly good. But I hate the random jokes in it. I don't find them funny at all. But it looks VERY promising. Tongue