seriously drawing since I was 5
Just what it says, I have been seriously drawing stuff since I was 5, so I have been drawing for a good portion of my life.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kweakewl's post:
  • Devil
That's cool. I have been doing the same at the same age. Though I moved over to digital in the 90s.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Devil
(10-10-2016, 09:01 PM)Red Wrote: That's cool. I have been doing the same at the same age. Though I moved over to digital in the 90s.

Remember when ms paint was a serious paint program XD
Nice! You should get your self a copy of Photoshop and make some digital art Smile

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
(10-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Senpai Wrote: Nice! You should get your self a copy of Photoshop and make some digital art Smile

Already have it lol
Been drawing/scribbling since I was 2, but have not actually gotten into art/animation until a year ago.

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
(10-10-2016, 09:06 PM)kweakewl Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 09:01 PM)Red Wrote: That's cool. I have been doing the same at the same age. Though I moved over to digital in the 90s.

Remember when ms paint was a serious paint program XD

Back in 1995 it was like today's Photoshop.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-10-2016, 08:54 PM)kweakewl Wrote: Just what it says, I have been seriously drawing stuff since I was 5, so I have been drawing for a good portion of my life.

I can only draw dragons ):

Looking for these databases/accounts:
Rescreatu, Subeta, Marapets, Digimon Masters Online and Ichumon
[Image: tumblr_njb7q9hpB51s9fnklo1_500_zpsogowdlxk.gif]
(10-10-2016, 09:15 PM)kweakewl Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 09:14 PM)Senpai Wrote: Nice! You should get your self a copy of Photoshop and make some digital art Smile

Already have it lol

Would you show us some of your work? I am fascinated by art Smile i wouldn't consider my self an Artist but i do Graphics Design. Not the same thing as drawing for the most part but its something LOL

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
(10-10-2016, 09:24 PM)Senpai Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 09:15 PM)kweakewl Wrote:

Already have it lol

Would you show us some of your work? I am fascinated by art Smile i wouldn't consider my self an Artist but i do Graphics Design. Not the same thing as drawing for the most part but its something LOL

My avatar is one of my earlier works, (not by long tho) based on harry potter and I can shoe you some more when I get home XD