Poll: What _OTM should we have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MOTM
33.33%
2 33.33%
SOTM (Staff of the month)
50.00%
3 50.00%
POTM (Post of the month) or Other
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MOTM?
Tutorial of the Month, and Resource of the Month, would both be pretty good! Yus

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Wubz's post:
  • AFG, Devil
(10-12-2016, 09:21 PM)Wubzer Wrote: Tutorial of the Month, and Resource of the Month, would both be pretty good! Yus

Leaker of the Month, Hacker of the Month Tongue
i think we should have x_of_the_month ie.
Dick of the month
Top Poster of the month
Most Reported of the month
Most Liked of the month
Top Leaker of the month
Top Leecher of the month
Top Helper of the month
Top Donator of the month

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
I think Top Leecher of the Month would be the most contested.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
We want to limit it to prevent it becoming a sort of award ceremony, else it would be member of the year, leecher of the year. It's alot to give out every month.
I like the idea of members being recognized for their work, gives an incentive for being active and committed to being helpful and what not

[Image: 2f0g9w0.jpg]
Okay so the question is how many of you would vote and participate in this? In past MOTM's we have never really got enough nominees or enough votes.
(10-15-2016, 11:47 PM)Rizla Wrote: Okay so the question is how many of you would vote and participate in this? In past MOTM's we have never really got enough nominees or enough votes.

I most likely would.  Dccoy

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
i will go with Staff of the Month, Member of the Month only all others unnecessary in my opinion i also like to say keep this award for month not year as i red above in comments all other award are too much for such short time period a month
Staff deserve to be rewarded as they have really tough job to keep everything under rules

(10-12-2016, 06:50 PM)fmng Wrote: yes why not.. i've been allready here some months ago.. and a community award of the month would be nice.

i smell that maybe he have duplicate accounts here

[Image: 6BoPN64.png]
I've added a poll so if users could please vote that would be good.