Poll: What _OTM should we have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
MOTM
33.33%
2 33.33%
SOTM (Staff of the month)
50.00%
3 50.00%
POTM (Post of the month) or Other
16.67%
1 16.67%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

MOTM?
I've voted for Staff Of The Month, since we are having a lot of new Staff joining up, it will be interesting to see who can step up and win it.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-22-2016, 11:32 PM)Red Wrote: I've voted for Staff Of The Month, since we are having a lot of new Staff joining up, it will be interesting to see who can step up and win it.

Users can also vote more than one if you like the other options.
my vote goes to MOTM and SOTM

[Image: 6BoPN64.png]
Bumping this, we want your opinions!

I'd put my hands on either Post of the Month or MOTM. This would give the impression that we're looking for users to mainly create threads that would be helpful to others. More threads, more posts. Member of the Month would be great too. It'd give the same idea and we'd be working with members trying to obtain the rare award, seeing how only a couple of users have achieved it thus far.  ^^

The only downside I'm seeing with MOTM would be how we may land right back to where we started; not enough users participating. If we do take another spin at MOTM and happen to fail, I'd just call it quits until the activity has significantly improved. I'd imagine Staff of the Month wouldn't really go anywhere. Considering the amount of users currently staff, we'd eventually run out of users who haven't gotten the award and continue the same routine over and over until we have new staff members.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
Forum Games of the Month! Big Grin Smile

[Image: ed3bTUn.gif&container=focus]
tbh you should just do all 3.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
(10-23-2016, 07:26 PM)Alex Wrote: I'd put my hands on either Post of the Month or MOTM. This would give the impression that we're looking for users to mainly create threads that would be helpful to others. More threads, more posts. Member of the Month would be great too. It'd give the same idea and we'd be working with members trying to obtain the rare award, seeing how only a couple of users have achieved it thus far.  ^^

The only downside I'm seeing with MOTM would be how we may land right back to where we started; not enough users participating. If we do take another spin at MOTM and happen to fail, I'd just call it quits until the activity has significantly improved. I'd imagine Staff of the Month wouldn't really go anywhere. Considering the amount of users currently staff, we'd eventually run out of users who haven't gotten the award and continue the same routine over and over until we have new staff members.

Hence the poll, I want users to be interested it's a great thing for users to achieve.
(10-23-2016, 07:26 PM)Alex Wrote: The only downside I'm seeing with MOTM would be how we may land right back to where we started; not enough users participating. If we do take another spin at MOTM and happen to fail, I'd just call it quits until the activity has significantly improved. I'd imagine Staff of the Month wouldn't really go anywhere. Considering the amount of users currently staff, we'd eventually run out of users who haven't gotten the award and continue the same routine over and over until we have new staff members.

Best response I've read. I'm all for having community competitions, but I would wait until the number of active members increases to well over 50+ members online at a time.

~ Vini Vici ~
The difference is, Staff can change, members cannot. It'd make more sense to have a Staff Of The Month Award, since Staff members will come and go over time, being replaced accordingly which would keep it relatively fresh.

You could argue that new members do join up also, each day we get new members. However it'd be nicer to see what Staff members help out the most with regular members.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]