How to Install Pythem on a Kali Linux
[Image: demonforumsog-c.png]
Introduction

In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to install Pythem using your Kali Linux System. This isn't that hard of a process, but if you follow the exact same steps as me, you should be fine. Now since we got that out of the way, lets continue on the tutorial shall we?

First off, we need to go to the developers GitHub to clone the download. Which you can go here: Developer's GitHub. After, to the right side where it says "Clone or Download click on that, and copy the link which should be this:

GitHub - m4n3dwlf/PytheM: Multi-purpose pentest framework

Next, we are going to open our Terminal in our Kali Linux. Remember to not add the "~#" into the command since that is already a preset. Just focus on the Black Bold Words I put in since that's the command you are going to input. Once Terminal is opened, just follow these commands I give you: (Make sure to also copy and paste the cloned link after "git clone".

root@kali:~# git clone GitHub - m4n3dwlf/PytheM: Multi-purpose pentest framework
root@kali:~# apt-get update
root@kali:~# apt-get install build-essential python-dev libnetfilter-queue-dev libffi-dev libssl-dev libpcap-dev

Do you want to continue? [y/n] Type in "Y" to continue on.

root@kali:~# clear
root@kali:~# ls
root@kali:~# cd PytheM
root@kali:~/PytheM# clear
root@kali:~/PytheM# ls
root@kali:~/PytheM# pip install -r requirements.txt

Wait for the installation to finish right for a good minute.

root@kali:~/PytheM# ls
root@kali:~/PytheM# python pythem.py

You're officially done now! Hope it wasn't too hard for you all. Also note that i'm not responsible in which way you use this negative/positive. I'm not responsible for your actions guys. More tutorials to come soon for Linux/Kali Linux/Linux Mint/etc...

Cheers, Snow
This tutorial was made by Snow, and was created for the DemonForums Community ONLY.

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
  • Red
Very dope, I will definitely use these tutorials with my friend. Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]