Modded SNAPCHAT [New Tweaks + Updated] [SAVE SNAPS]
Introduction

In this tutorial, I will be briefly showing you a new Modded Snapchat that has a ton of tweaks you can use for your personal self. I'm not the developer of this so all credits goes to the developer of this amazing creation. I will be providing everything you need below this. Lets get to it shall we?

What Does This Contain?
  • Save Snaps
  • Forward Snaps
  • Slide Filters
  • Autodownload Snaps, Stories, etc..
  • Default Camera
  • Blackberry Supported
  • Casper Directory
  • A TON more tweaks for you all!

Installation:

This is only for android devices (Blackberry Supported). You can't get this from the Play Store at all. Before downloading we have to Allow Unknown Resources so the application is allowed to download. To allow resources: Open up “Settings”, scroll to and then tap “Security” and make sure the “Unknown Sources” checkbox is checked.

Now, after you download and install. You will need to login to your account, and there you are now done. Enjoy the Modded Snapchat guys Big Grin!

Download Link: Casper.io APKs - APKMirror

Choose the latest updated version of this Snapchat. Click the little download icon, then scroll down where it says Download Apk above from where it says "Verified safe to install (read more)". The download should automatically start for you.

Conclusion:

That's it guys! Hope you all enjoy this Snapchat. I'm trying to bring you all more modded applications since The Modded Kik thread I posted went kind of viral. If you want to give me any suggestions on what I should post next, feel free to drop a comment or PM me anytime you need to. If you receive a problem during this tutorial feel free to quote me as well so I can help you as fast as I can! Hope you all have a great day, and a happy Monday, peace!

Cheers, Snow

© Snow, DemonForums

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
  • Red
I personally don't use Snapchat, but this is very cool for anyone who does use it. Thanks for the contribution man. Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Thanks man ! I will try this mod
Too bad I don't have an android phone (iOS Master Race)

Thanks for the share bud, should help those who do!
We still need one that doesn't announce "HEY THIS GUY TOOK A SCREENSHOT!" to the entire world.

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
(10-12-2016, 02:04 AM)Wubzer Wrote: We still need one that doesn't announce "HEY THIS GUY TOOK A SCREENSHOT!" to the entire world.

That's why you are able to save the snap instead of actually screenshoting it lol

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
thank you for this method i will try it