Windows 10: How to Update Drivers For Free!
Introduction

In this tutorial, I will be teaching you how to update your drivers on Windows 10 for free. It is actually just a free download anyone can use which is 100% safe.  Some of you might ask, "What in the world is a Driver for my Windows 10?" Well to answer your question, drivers are vital parts of your system. Keeping your drivers up to date is an extremely important step to keep your PC Stable to start with. Outdated Drivers can lead to poor PC performance. Many of us don't really know that, but i'm here to help your PC out!

Slim Drivers Installation:

Like I sad before, Drivers are a big part in your computer. First off, we are going to need the download link which you can all go get it from: HERE. Once you click the link, it will automatically start. I will provide a Virus Scan on the download for the ones that are insecure about it:

Virus Scan for .exe (3/68 False Positives)

Once you have the SlimDriver downloaded, open it. Agree with the terms, and wait for it to install. After, it should tell you how much updates there are available for your PC. You can go on, and press Start Scan. From here, all the drivers that are needed to be updated will be shown. You can click Download Update to which ever floats your boat. When you click it, it will tell you if you want to create a restore before continuing, make sure to press YES.

This will take a few minutes, or probably even more depending on what your updating. If you're the big baller on DemonForums, you can actually choose Upgrade Now to have more benefits, and make the process more faster to that free service they have for you. Now, after the download, extraction, you will receive one more final tab. Make sure you keep clicking next, until you finish the process. If you have more then 1 update. I suggest you to not restart PC after the first update. Finish all the updates, and on the final one. You can go ahead, and let it restart your PC. 

Conclusion

Your PC should be more stable and should operate smoother then before. Hope this helped you all running on Windows 10! Need any more suggestions on what guides/tutorials I should make, please feel free to drop a comment/PM me.  Hope you all have a great day!

Cheers, Snow
This tutorial was made by Snow, and was meant for teaching purposes here on DemonForums ONLY.

© 2016 Snow, DemonForums

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
  • Red
Amazing man. I'm on Windows 8 right now but I'll probably be getting Windows 10, so this will help a lot. Thanks for sharing. Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]