Kali Linux: How to Install Lazykali and Hackpack Scripts
[Image: demonforumsog-c.png]

Introduction

In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to install Lazykali and Hackpack using your Kali Linux System. Please don't abuse this in a negative way, and just use it for testing purposes only. Now since we got that out of the way, lets continue on the tutorial shall we?

First thing we are going to do is download both Lazykali and Hackpack for Kali Linux. I will provide you the download description below:

Go to: Google Code Archive - Long-term storage for Google Code Project Hosting.  // or you can either download them here by one click of a button:

Hackpack: hackpack.tar.gz
Lazykali: Lazykali.sh

Now, go to your download folder, and drag both downloads to your desktop. I suggest you to click on each of them, and right click to resize icon. From here, open up your terminal, and get ready for the commands to type. Make sure to ignore the "~#/UndecidedDesktop#" since those are presets. Please make sure you're not typing that. Follow each command I input with Black Bold Letters.

root@kali:~# cd Desktop
root@kali:~/Desktop# ls
hackpack.tar.gz lazykali.sh
root@kali:~/Desktop# sudo bash ./lazykali.sh
Script is not installed. Do you want to install it? [y/n] "Y" Make sure you Input Y for yes. 

From here, just wait until Lazykali installs.

You should have Lazykali installed, and see the following:
  • Update kali
  • Metasploit Services
  • OpenVas Services
  • Exploitdo
  • Sniffing/Spoofing
  • Install Extras
  • Payload Gen
  • HELP!
  • Credits
  • EXIT Program

You can now close Lazykali since we're done with that. Next up we have Hackpack. Go to your desktop, right click on the downloaded file "hackpack.tar.gz". Choose, "Open With Archive Manager" > Choose hackpack, and Extract The hackpack files, so you can end up having a HACKPACK Folder on your desktop. Next, we are going back into our Terminal one last time.

root@kali:~# cd Desktop
root@kali:~/Desktop# cd hackpack
root@kali:~/Desktop/hackpack# ls
root@kali:~/Desktop/hackpack# sudo bash ./install.sh
root@kali:~/Desktop/hackpack#

Don't add nothing to the last preset command. You're now officially done with both. On your desktop top left corner. Go to applications, and scroll down where you see Hackpack. If you hover on it, the following should come up:

[*]Hackpack
[*]Database
[*]DoS
[*]Recon

Conclusion

Hope you all enjoyed this kinda double tutorial Smile. More tutorials will be out soon for Linux. I'll probably start new tutorials with different ideas who knows. Please make sure you used this for testing purposes only. I'm NOT responsible on how you use this, nor your actions! This was for teaching purposes only, and I will catch you all on the next tutorial!

Cheers, Snow
This tutorial was made by Snow, and was created for teaching purposes for the DemonForumsCommunity ONLY.

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
[-] The following 1 user Likes Snow's post:
  • Red
Thanks man, me and my friend were actually looking into Kali Linux lately so this is very helpful. Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]