Kali Linux: How to Attain MASSIVE Emails by Using The Harvester Tool
Introduction

Welcome to another tutorial. In this tutorial, I will be showing how to attain a massive amount of emails by using a tool named The Harvester. You can use these emails for spamming, or other attacks. This tutorial is for teaching purposes only, and I am not responsible for your actions. If you're a person that enjoys cracking accounts by using wordlists. This might come in handy to craft a email list. Enough chit chatter, lets get right into this.

Installing The Harvester:

First thing we are going to do is install The Harvester. Open up your Terminal, and follow the Black Bold Words I type in:

root@kali:~# theharvester
root@kali:~# theharvester -d gmail.com -l 100 -b google

(Instead of "google" you could use "all", but for the mean time, just follow the commands i'm giving you.)
You should be in The Harvester now. At this point, it is now scanning for all emails for gmail.com, and should unlock a massive amount of emails.

Highlight the emails, right click, copy. If you have gedit, you can use that to paste your emails. If not, use your original text file program. 
root@kali:~# gedit

Just paste the emails into a text file, save it, and rename it to Gmails.txt.

Conclusion

There you have it, you have retrieved those emails which you can use for your own purposes. I'm not responsible for the choices you make to use this tool, nor actions. If you tend to abuse it, you are on your own. This was for teaching purposes only, i'll catch you all in the next tutorial, peace.

Cheers, Snow 
This tutorial was made by Snow, and was created for the DemonForum Community Only.

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
Thanks for this, I was actually looking for a way to do this. It will help a lot. Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]