IS severing children's limbs in Syrian stronghold of Raqqa
Families who have escaped from the Islamic State stronghold of Raqqa have told Sky News they witnessed militants carry out countless public amputations, some of them against children.

One mother spoke of her anguish at being pressured into "selling" her 14-year-old daughter in marriage to an Egyptian IS fighter who was 29.

There are growing signs of tension among the fundamentalists in the city - and an increase in people attempting to flee.

Quote:Her mother interrupts her to say: "She is a baby. How can they let her carry a weapon?

Quote:"They said this hand has stolen and he had to be punished and they cut his hand off. We know him, he was our neighbour and he was an orphan."

Quote:The people have changed. Their hearts are like stones. The city has changed. The houses were on the ground … destroyed."

Source: IS severing children's limbs in Syrian stronghold of Raqqa
It's a mess. It really is. And I think it will just get worse

Looking for these databases/accounts:
Rescreatu, Subeta, Marapets, Digimon Masters Online and Ichumon
[Image: tumblr_njb7q9hpB51s9fnklo1_500_zpsogowdlxk.gif]
(10-10-2016, 11:17 AM)Winchesterboys Wrote: It's a mess. It really is. And I think it will just get worse

Agreed, Plus North Korea are looking at another Nuke test
(10-10-2016, 11:23 AM)SQUID-EYE Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 11:17 AM)Winchesterboys Wrote: It's a mess. It really is. And I think it will just get worse

Agreed, Plus North Korea are looking at another Nuke test

Oh that's beautiful. Freakin nukes Rly

(10-10-2016, 11:03 AM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: Families who have escaped from the Islamic State stronghold of Raqqa have told Sky News they witnessed militants carry out countless public amputations, some of them against children.

One mother spoke of her anguish at being pressured into "selling" her 14-year-old daughter in marriage to an Egyptian IS fighter who was 29.

There are growing signs of tension among the fundamentalists in the city - and an increase in people attempting to flee.

Quote:Her mother interrupts her to say: "She is a baby. How can they let her carry a weapon?

Quote:"They said this hand has stolen and he had to be punished and they cut his hand off. We know him, he was our neighbour and he was an orphan."

Quote:The people have changed. Their hearts are like stones. The city has changed. The houses were on the ground … destroyed."

Source: IS severing children's limbs in Syrian stronghold of Raqqa

Well, I have to HAND it to you, you certainly know how to post the latest news.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • SQUID-EYE

I feel the same and it's just sad Sad
(10-10-2016, 05:21 PM)runescape Wrote:

Those people.....that are mutilating are not human in my book

(10-10-2016, 07:26 PM)Winchesterboys Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 05:21 PM)runescape Wrote:

Those people.....that are mutilating are not human in my book

Of course not. Nobody in their right mind should even think about it.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]