Kali Linux: How To Hack WPA/WPA2 Wifi Using Fluxion (No Dictionary nor Bruteforce)
[Image: demonforumsog-c.png]

Introduction

In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to hack WPA/WPA2 passwords for wifi using your Kali Linux System. This method is for testing purposes ONLY. If you tend to use this in a different way, that's is your choice, and I don't condone you to use this in a negative way. You're risking yourself if you use this in another way, and I'm not responsible for your actions. Now since we got that out of the way, lets continue on the tutorial shall we?

Okay, so first things first. On your Kali Linux, open up your Terminal. Make sure you spell the correct commands i'm about to show. In addition, make sure to NOT add the "~#" in the commands! (For the beginners of Kali) Just follow the bold words of the commands.

root@Kali:~# ls
root@Kali:~# cd fluxion
root@KaliUndecidedfluxion# ls
root@KaliUndecidedfluxion# ./fluxion

From here, you should see Fluxion load up by deltax, and see all the commands say [OK!]

Next step, it should ask you for your language. Just choose any number on your keys 1-5 of the language you want. For me as in example, i'm going to choose 2. Since.... of course i'm making this tutorial in english. Just follow the visual text from here on out that has purple font on it.

Select your language

1) German
2) English
3) Romanian 
4) Turkish
5) Spain

#> 2
[/color]

Select an interface

1) wlan0 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Atheros AR9485  ath9k

#? 1
[/color]

Select channel

1) All Channels
2) Specific Channel(s)

#> 1

Now, you should see a WIFI Monitor pop up with all the channels appearing on the screen. After all the channels/beacons have appeared, it should locate you back to your Terminal with all the WIFIs near you. For visual effect, it should be something like this:

1) . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 3 . . . . WPA . . . . 26% . . . .  Internet
2)* . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 11 . . . . WPA2 . . . . 38% . . . . SQUID-EYE's Internet
3) . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 8 . . . . OPN . . . . 46% . . . . Strip Club
4)* . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 2 . . . . OPN . . . . 25% . . . .  McDonalds
5) . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 10 . . . . WPA . . . . 53% . . . . Hydro's Internet
6)* . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 1 . . . . WPA . . . . 27% . . . .  House
7)* . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 4 . . . . WEP
. . . .  1% . . . . Mansion
8) . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . . 6 . . . . OPN . . . . 26% . . . . Hotspot
9) . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 13 . . . .  WPA2 . . . . 27% . . . . T-Mobile internet
10)* . . . . XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX . . . . 7 . . . . WEP . . . . 32% . . . . [/color]Internet

(*) Active clients

Select target. For rescan type r

From here, you are going to find the wifi that has the highest percentage which means the signal is stronger. Also note that this means you have to find a wifi that either has a WPA/WPA2. If it's something else then this wont work. After you found the WPA/WPA2 wifi you are ready to use, look all the way to the left, and locate the number of that wifi. For an example, i'm going to the chart I went above that I created for you all. Lets say i'm going to use Toke's Mansion Wifi. Simply just find the wifi number on the left which is #7. You are going to type in 7 and continue.

From here, just follow these in order:

Select an attack option:
1) FakeAP - Hostapd (recommended)

#> 1

Press ENTER to skip since we are not using a path for this.

Handshake check:

1) aircrack-ng (Miss Chance)

#> 1

Capture check: 

1) Deauth all

#> 1

Now, two tabs should pop up one capturing data on a specific channel, and another Deauthenticating All Clients on the wifi you are trying to use, which for me I chose Toke's Mansion Wifi. Wait for a couple of seconds, stare at the tab that has white font letters. On the first sentence you're going to wait until "WPA Handshake XX:XX:XX:XX:XX" pops up. Once that has shown, wait 5 seconds, then click on the original tab of your terminal.

After, choose the first option:

1) Check handshake

#> 1

Here, the two tabs should close, and your Terminal should still be opened at this point. 

Select your option:

1) Web Interface

#> 1

Select Login Page:

Here, choose the language you first chose in the beginning. Since i'm still teaching this in english, I will choose #1

1) English ...... (ENG)....(NEUTRA)

#? 1

An AP Tab should pop up from here. Wait a couple of seconds then 4 tab should come up: DHCP, Wifi Information, FAKEDNS, Deauth All [mdk X] (The name of the wifi's WPA/WPA2 you are hacking). Then, on your phone, go to your internet web browser. Go to any website, just use facebook.com. It should ask you to put the password, add a FAKE PASSWORD. First fake password put: 12345 Second fake password put: startXroot123 Third Password you add the correct Password: (Whatever the correct one it is.)

From here the wifi information should show up showing you the:
  • Key Found (Password)
  • Master Key
  • Transient Key
  • EAPOL HMAC

The password should automatically save in your /root/XXXXXXXX/.txt files. 

That's it guys! Might be a bit lengthy, but at the end it's worth it. Remember to use this at your own risk, and i'm not responsible for YOUR actions! 

Cheers, Snow/Hydrogen 

This thread was created by Snow/Hydrogen, and was meant for teaching purposes only for the DF/NGU Community.
So many amazing tutorials man, great stuff, it will help out a bunch of members for sure. Thanks for the contribution! Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Nice tutorial. You should edit your thread though. It's hard to see because your text is black

(10-10-2016, 03:45 AM)AFG Wrote: Nice tutorial. You should edit your thread though. It's hard to see because your text is black

Thread recolored.

Have any questions? Feel free to PM me! / Knowledge is Power
(10-10-2016, 02:52 PM)Snow Wrote:
(10-10-2016, 03:45 AM)AFG Wrote: Nice tutorial. You should edit your thread though. It's hard to see because your text is black

Thread recolored.

Nice man, it looks much better. Yus

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Thanks! I was thinking of writing something up on the topic, but you already have!