Growing up With a African Father.
I am not racist, just stating facts. He has led me to develop multiple disorders and just generally made my life worse. Okay, so to start off, I am mixed. African Dad, American Mom, so far so good? No, not so far so good, with them being completely two different races they never see eye to eye. My Dad ran away from his family in Ethiopia when he was 16 sometime back in 80s. Ethiopians are, lets just say, "aggressive" and his "aggressiveness" led me with anger issues. I have no idea where I am going with this but all the problems are too long to list. He just doesn't like me and treated my Mom like trash, he doesn't even work a job! Do any of you have foreign parents like this?

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wubz's post:
  • Devil
(10-08-2016, 07:29 AM)Wubzer Wrote: I am not racist, just stating facts. He has led me to develop multiple disorders and just generally made my life worse. Okay, so to start off, I am mixed. African Dad, American Mom, so far so good? No, not so far so good, with them being completely two different races they never see eye to eye. My Dad ran away from his family in Ethiopia when he was 16 sometime back in 80s. Ethiopians are, lets just say, "aggressive" and his "aggressiveness" led me with anger issues. I have no idea where I am going with this but all the problems are too long to list. He just doesn't like me and treated my Mom like trash, he doesn't even work a job! Do any of you have foreign parents like this?

Sadly yes, my Mom is full blown Cherokee Indian and my dad is russian lol, they have a love/hate relationship lol but it's always fun to be around them, sorry about things going your way in life bro, its not the end.. things will get better Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Devil's post:
  • Wubz
(10-08-2016, 07:29 AM)Wubzer Wrote: I am not racist, just stating facts. He has led me to develop multiple disorders and just generally made my life worse. Okay, so to start off, I am mixed. African Dad, American Mom, so far so good? No, not so far so good, with them being completely two different races they never see eye to eye. My Dad ran away from his family in Ethiopia when he was 16 sometime back in 80s. Ethiopians are, lets just say, "aggressive" and his "aggressiveness" led me with anger issues. I have no idea where I am going with this but all the problems are too long to list. He just doesn't like me and treated my Mom like trash, he doesn't even work a job! Do any of you have foreign parents like this?

Everyone gets angry in a Relationship, but I think it's wrong that the child should be subjected to it.  I cannot really relate to it, but I can easily put myself on your position. I'm sorry you had a rough childhood like that, I really wish everyone could just get along nicely, but that's not how the world works. Don't worry though, I love you. Heart

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Wubz
You'll be fine bro. Just hang in there. They want the best for you.
"so far so good?"

No, VERY fucking far from good. Your mum is a coal burner. Ah ok you say as much.

"Ethiopians are, lets just say, "aggressive""

High testosterone. Blacks due abuse children at a higher rate than other races.

Sure, he just used your mother.

Well... it could be worse. You could have two dads xD

Seriously though, I don't know your age but, you probably only have a couple more years under his roof. So I suggest you keep your head down and mouth shut and study hard so that you get into a school far away and make a life for yourself. Be a man. Take care of your mom and hope the nig dies from sickle cell haha or something.

http://imgbox.com/0pCME90N
http://imgbox.com/fdwZNYj3
http://imgbox.com/LulwTiU9
[-] The following 1 user Likes dswep's post:
  • Wubz
just hang in there man!
<3 To you

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!