Animation & Comics
So I am just your average 2D designer, I can do advanced 2D designs, but human figures? No no no. I started watching theodd1sout and I liked what he did and wanted to get into it, can I have suggestions on what I need? Currently I use Ai and Ps for design, and Sony Vegas for editing.  Yus

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
Maybe look into the software Blender or Cinema4D Tongue

This is neat, can't wait to see some things you make buddy.
(10-08-2016, 05:12 AM)runescape Wrote: Maybe look into the software Blender or Cinema4D Tongue

3D animations for me is a big no no, I am already a Cinema 4D person that messes around with it. But I am looking more towards cartoon 2D animations.

(10-08-2016, 05:14 AM)Wubzer Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 05:12 AM)runescape Wrote: Maybe look into the software Blender or Cinema4D Tongue

3D animations for me is a big no no, I am already a Cinema 4D person that messes around with it. But I am looking more towards cartoon 2D animations.

Adobe Animate is a good software to use and is focused on 2D animation only.

[Image: tumblr_nvmjwnPVwV1u9ev47o1_500.gif]
Certified Graphics Designer►◄Certified Web Developer►◄Retired Staff
Photoshop has a 3D mode, it can be used on whatever is on your work area. It's honestly not that bad, I've used worse programs.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]

(10-08-2016, 03:28 PM)Red Wrote: Photoshop has a 3D mode, it can be used on whatever is on your work area. It's honestly not that bad, I've used worse programs.

2D Animation is what I am looking into.

(10-08-2016, 03:31 PM)Wubzer Wrote:

(10-08-2016, 03:28 PM)Red Wrote: Photoshop has a 3D mode, it can be used on whatever is on your work area. It's honestly not that bad, I've used worse programs.

2D Animation is what I am looking into.

Adobe Flash Professional is the program best used for 2D animation then.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I have you tried animating over footage of person? Maybe that might help you learn how to animate people without the guess work.
Puotoshop can do the job no