10/6/16 - Site Update | Staff Changes | New Additions
What's up guys, I just wanted to let you guys know that over the past week, the site has turned into a great thing from activity to upgrades to even new additions to the site. So I just want to give a round of applause to all of you out there putting in hard work to make the site a better place than it was yesterday and the day before. Continue to make us proud.

[Image: 5b7MfxS.png]

Site Statistics
I'm very proud of every single one of you for making this week one of the greatest in Demon Forums' history. We not only made a lot of posts, but made a lot of new edits to the site that will be widely beneficial in the future.

[Image: d32ee9dd20d5476789bf00f9ade9eca1.png]

We're just right around the corner from reaching 10,000 users here on DemonForums so if you know people that might be interested, be sure to refer them to the site to help increase activity.

New Userbars

As you may have seen, new userbars have been added to the site for both roles and groups. We're taking a turn for the better in the community by giving it a cleaner look and something to work for.

New Awards
Another addition, new circular awards that look much more slick now. Thanks to @HaXzz your user postbit and profile display for awards have also been edited to perfectly fit the newly adjusted awards. People seem to be loving them, so if you'd please show your thanks to myself and @Red for getting these and the new userbars implemented, we'd greatly appreciate it.

Staff Changes
As time changes, so does our staff team, we have opened sectional moderator recruitments and had one applicant who met our standards. Here's the staff changes.
@Red has been promoted to Moderator
@Axe has been promoted to Administrator
@Varsity has been promoted to Semi Administrator
@Bed has been demoted.
@Malcolm has retired.
A big hand to Malcolm for remaining on the team as long as he did. He was a great asset for 8 long months to the team in lending us a hand at times. It will be a task finding someone that can replace him as he did so much for the site in such a long time which flew by fast. Thank you for your time and I hope you have a good experience in your future endeavors.

Please show love to those that work hard in order to gain and maintain these positions, and if you need anything feel free to contact us.
Content Team and Writers
Once again, we're giving writers another shot at managing the DF News, it will be managed by @Alex and will be done weekly, being posted here. As of now, the only confirmed sections of the news are Member News, Gaming News, World, News, Interviews, 
and Group News. Recruitment should be open soon.

@Axe is starting up a Content Team within the next week that will be based solely on releasing content such as leaks, programs, and dumps to the site on a regular basis in order to increase activity. If you're interested in this position, be sure to contact me via PM and proof of what you could bring to the site.

[Image: 5b7MfxS.png]

10/05/16

[-] The following 2 users Like Axe's post:
  • Crunk, Red
10/10 love this update

[Image: py063Fi.png]
Great post!

[Image: cZPhjxt.png]
I might be interested in becoming a writer, seems like a fun job!

[Image: H4JQn0Z.gif]
(10-09-2016, 01:58 PM)Wubzer Wrote: I might be interested in becoming a writer, seems like a fun job!

If you don't get Sectional then sure you could send an application for Writers. You can't have both though, it's not fair to others.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I'm waiting for when you add the shoutbox so people get connected with each other in realtime!

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-14-2016, 02:02 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: I'm waiting for when you add the shoutbox so people get connected with each other in realtime!

It's going to be added once we have more members.

(10-14-2016, 02:06 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 02:02 PM)Harry Potter Wrote: I'm waiting for when you add the shoutbox so people get connected with each other in realtime!

I'm afraid shoutbox will never be added.
(10-14-2016, 06:37 PM)Rizla Wrote:

I heard once it would be added once DF had enough activity where it wouldn't be a hindrance to activity.

(10-14-2016, 06:58 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 06:37 PM)Rizla Wrote:

I heard once it would be added once DF had enough activity where it wouldn't be a hindrance to activity.
We don't wish to add it.