Upgraded all in one day xD
This honestly should be an award haha, it's probably not much of a "milestone & achievement" but I'm proud to say that I donated $ for a sweet usergroup and to contribute to DF as a whole haha best part is I did it all on a single day in only minutes thanks to Mr. Nova <3

Glad to have made a nice donation and planning on doing more once my funds are in place Big Grin

I plan on hanging around on here as long as possible, thanks DF Staff Team for be amazing people!   
Thanks for upgrading, much appreciated.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nova's post:
  • Devil
Nice job man thanks for supporting the site! Now Upgrade me! Heart Just kidding. Yus

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Red's post:
  • Devil
(10-06-2016, 12:41 AM)Red Wrote: Nice job man thanks for supporting the site! Now Upgrade me! Heart Just kidding. Yus

Hehehehehe you goof xD <3
(10-06-2016, 12:41 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 12:41 AM)Red Wrote: Nice job man thanks for supporting the site! Now Upgrade me! Heart Just kidding. Yus

Hehehehehe you goof xD <3

I'm really not! Oscar

• Devil
Huge thanks to you for supporting the site man.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Axe's post:
  • Devil
(10-06-2016, 01:10 AM)Axe Wrote: Huge thanks to you for supporting the site man.

No problem at all @Axe Big Grin

I just wanted to say I upgraded @Red all in one day as well hehe and finished upgrades for my pal @oxlind too and donated $78 in total to DF(including these gifts ofc) and not to mention my premium giveaways totaling $20 Big Grin I'm happily helping out the community, I love it!
(10-07-2016, 04:00 AM)runescape Wrote:
(10-06-2016, 01:10 AM)Axe Wrote: Huge thanks to you for supporting the site man.

I just wanted to say I upgraded @Red all in one day as well hehe and finished upgrades for my pal @oxlind too and donated $78 in total to DF(including these gifts ofc) and not to mention my premium giveaways totaling $20 Big Grin I'm happily helping out the community, I love it!

Thanks, I only just noticed, I was like "what the hell is going on here!" haha. Heart

• Devil
Forgot to thank runescape for the donation <3 i've thanked him on skype though!

[Image: OXSIG.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes oxlind's post:
  • Devil
(10-07-2016, 03:31 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-07-2016, 04:00 AM)runescape Wrote:

Thanks, I only just noticed, I was like "what the hell is going on here!" haha. Heart

(10-07-2016, 11:46 PM)oxlind Wrote: Forgot to thank runescape for the donation <3 i've thanked him on skype though!

You guys are welcome and deserve it in my book, same for DF Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Devil's post:
  • Red