Almost 10,000 members!
This isn't for me but this is a milestone for the whole site, we are only 150 away from 10k I say we celebrate at 10k, we need to party like its fourth of july

Demons are the new Angels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to meh: 
1FVHngAY4QPJwCqNLxCMEBQ81dmAyy7HxB

Man, we're gaining a lot more members lately. Looks like the site is coming to life. If we have a few more consistently active users like @Red and @Alex, the site would be popping.

The site has grown an insane amount in the past few months, im glad to see a lot of members are enjoying the site!

[Image: OXSIG.png]
If we reach 10,000 Members we should give every 10,000 members a special award that all Users that join afterwards will never receive.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-04-2016, 03:11 PM)Red Wrote: If we reach 10,000 Members we should give every 10,000 members a special award that all Users that join afterwards will never receive.

They should give that to the first 5k and 1k

Demons are the new Angels

Donate to meh: 
1FVHngAY4QPJwCqNLxCMEBQ81dmAyy7HxB

(10-04-2016, 03:11 PM)Red Wrote: If we reach 10,000 Members we should give every 10,000 members a special award that all Users that join afterwards will never receive.

I like the idea, but let's jiggle it up a bit. Only 100/10,000 are given the award.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-04-2016, 03:12 PM)Alex Wrote:

I like the idea, but let's jiggle it up a bit. Only 100/10,000 are given the award.

Forget I said anything. Oscar

I've seen the forum grow so much.
This is a huge milestone for us, the forum has grown a lot and it's all thanks to the community.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
(10-04-2016, 07:29 PM)Nova Wrote: This is a huge milestone for us, the forum has grown a lot and it's all thanks to the community.

I personally wanted to say congratulations buddy, but text alone does not do it justice, so here's a GIF.

[Image: fac.gif]