Shellshock Live
I asked a while ago however seeing as activity has picked up I'll ask again.

Does anyone have steam and play Shellshock Live? If so would you like to team with me?
I've not played Shellshock, but I've heard it has similar gameplay to WORMS. Not entirely sure on how true that is though.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(10-03-2016, 08:50 PM)Red Wrote: I've not played Shellshock, but I've heard it has similar gameplay to WORMS. Not entirely sure on how true that is though.

It is. Really similar in a way.
(10-03-2016, 08:54 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 08:50 PM)Red Wrote: I've not played Shellshock, but I've heard it has similar gameplay to WORMS. Not entirely sure on how true that is though.

Oh awesome. I'll definitely have to check that out then at some point. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Yus Heart

(10-03-2016, 08:55 PM)Red Wrote:

Oh awesome. I'll definitely have to check that out then at some point. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Yus Heart

It's quite competitive. Atleast for me.
(10-03-2016, 08:58 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 08:55 PM)Red Wrote:

It's quite competitive. Atleast for me.

Yeah, I love any game with that sort of gameplay style, so I'll add it to my list of things to check out. Cool