Sales Calls
Man, I just hate it when you receive a phone call from an unknown number, only to find out it's some Agency trying to sell you some kind of Insurance. Like how do they even get my number? I don't give it out so easily. You can block them but they just always find a way around it.

Seriously, THEY are going to need Life Insurance for when I murder them. Angry

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
They're calling you this time? All we got here is text messages, not as bad as that.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-01-2016, 07:45 PM)Alex Wrote: They're calling you this time? All we got here is text messages, not as bad as that.

They do that also, but they only do that AFTER they tried to call and didn't get an answer.

(10-01-2016, 07:51 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 07:45 PM)Alex Wrote: They're calling you this time? All we got here is text messages, not as bad as that.

They do that also, but they only do that AFTER they tried to call and didn't get an answer.

Yikes, try installing Truecaller or something. That may help.

(10-01-2016, 07:53 PM)Alex Wrote:

Yeah I'm going to try out a few Apps and see what I can do to prevent it.

Oh god no! i hate them so much - getting sales calls about a god damn t-shirt is honestly annoying.

[Image: OXSIG.png]
(10-01-2016, 07:37 PM)Red Wrote: Man, I just hate it when you receive a phone call from an unknown number, only to find out it's some Agency trying to sell you some kind of Insurance. Like how do they even get my number? I don't give it out so easily. You can block them but they just always find a way around it.

Seriously, THEY are going to need Life Insurance for when I murder them. Angry

They get your number from websites or they just buy numbers. But sometimes they'll just use the yellow pages etc.
(10-01-2016, 07:57 PM)Red Wrote:

Try out Truecaller and it should prevent advertisement calls and spam messages.

(10-01-2016, 07:37 PM)Red Wrote: Seriously, THEY are going to need Life Insurance for when I murder them. Angry

lmao this one was good!!!! Big Grin seriously tho atleast these guys are trying to sell you something legit, what happens to me is that they call me and tell me i won some trip to mars for a couple and all i need to claim it is to call some number like this 800 123 456 which will wipe all my cart balance, and if i call from a phone number that is linked with contract i will have to pay 5-10$ per minute listening to their stupid automated messages, these scams can make you totally broke!

[WTS] LBSG DB DEHASHED, CLIXSENSE DB, ARMYFORCESONLINE DB
Remember to Like my posts!
Kappa
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-02-2016, 06:19 AM)Alex Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 07:57 PM)Red Wrote:

Try out Truecaller and it should prevent advertisement calls and spam messages.

Yeah, I'm going to try that and a few other apps. Big Grin

(10-02-2016, 07:03 AM)ReBo Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 07:37 PM)Red Wrote: Seriously, THEY are going to need Life Insurance for when I murder them. Angry

lmao this one was good!!!! Big Grin seriously tho atleast these guys are trying to sell you something legit, what happens to me is that they call me and tell me i won some trip to mars for a couple and all i need to claim it is to call some number like this 800 123 456 which will wipe all my cart balance, and if i call from a phone number that is linked with contract i will have to pay 5-10$ per minute listening to their stupid automated messages, these scams can make you totally broke!

They must be the first phone agency in the world to offer Mars tickets.