Reached Post Goal
[Image: fbf87782e7b52d30bfdc6716f5394c1c.png]

Honestly didn't think I would do it. Noh

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
[Image: VelEJ.gif]

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(10-01-2016, 07:30 PM)Alex Wrote: [Image: VelEJ.gif]

Getting stuff done. Smile

You the man Red... You the man :'(  Noh

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
We just reached around 500-600 today, that's twice as much from yesterday!

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
Alright new religion coming right up, redanigy....we are back by the church of Scientology we are worshipping red. Have anything to say and the church of Scientology will hunt you down and throw pebbles at your window and stand 3.2 inches from your current property. Don't believe me? Are you eating a hotdog right now?

Demons are the new Angels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to meh: 
1FVHngAY4QPJwCqNLxCMEBQ81dmAyy7HxB

(10-03-2016, 02:12 AM)Glithic Wrote: Alright new religion coming right up, redanigy....we are back by the church of Scientology we are worshipping red. Have anything to say and the church of Scientology will hunt you down and throw pebbles at your window and stand 3.2 inches from your current property. Don't believe me? Are you eating a hotdog right now?

Trust me when I say that the only thing I throw at my Windows is my Windows Laptop. I can't stand this piece of garbage. Angry

(10-03-2016, 02:23 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 02:12 AM)Glithic Wrote: Alright new religion coming right up, redanigy....we are back by the church of Scientology we are worshipping red. Have anything to say and the church of Scientology will hunt you down and throw pebbles at your window and stand 3.2 inches from your current property. Don't believe me? Are you eating a hotdog right now?

Trust me when I say that the only thing I throw at my Windows is my Windows Laptop. I can't stand this piece of garbage. Angry

How old is it? And what Windows version? I recommend going to linux

Donate to meh: 

(10-03-2016, 04:52 PM)Glithic Wrote:

Windows 8.1 like 2 years.

(10-03-2016, 05:02 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 04:52 PM)Glithic Wrote:

Windows 8.1 like 2 years.

Is it just a cheap laptop?

Donate to meh: