How Are You?
Im new here and I want to get to know some people
I'm fine as always. I'm going through some patches in school but it's alright.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(09-28-2016, 12:20 AM)AlphaKing Wrote: Im new here and I want to get to know some people

Hello and welcome! My name is Red. If you need any help please don't be afraid to ask me. Smile

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
I am fine too but we have to try to stay positive always
If want skype tell me Tongue
(09-28-2016, 12:20 AM)AlphaKing Wrote: Im new here and I want to get to know some people

I'm currently in work at London, bored out of my nut and want to go home Big Grin

Got friday off to see the other half and it's payday so looking positive for a change

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]

Welcome to the forums bud!

I'm @runescape, a new member of the DF Staff team, I moderate the Technology & Dumps Sections!
(have any questions related to these areas or not please hmu)

Whats up. My name is SOAT. Im fine, and i hope you are too. Enjoy your stay on the forums. Look forward to seeing you around Smile

RULES | STAFF | SUPPORT SECTION | PM ME HERE  ^^
[Image: boredbug_1236264565_another-treadmill-fail.gif?w=676]
(09-30-2016, 05:04 PM)Alex Wrote: I'm fine as always. I'm going through some patches in school but it's alright.

i just have to say i your avatar is godlike
(10-22-2016, 10:18 AM)bhwletsgo Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 05:04 PM)Alex Wrote: I'm fine as always. I'm going through some patches in school but it's alright.

i just have to say i your avatar is godlike

Thank you. I wish I could say the same but it looks like you're using the default.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]