Suspension, Ban, Cheater and Reset Discussion Thread
PSince there seems to be a lot of talk lately about suspensions, bans, cheater pool and being reset, I thought it would be appropriate to make this thread to hopefully cut back on the amount of threads being made about these topics.

This thread will frequently be updated with the latest alert for GTA V bans, suspensions, ect.

Rules:
  • Stay on the topic of being suspended, banned, put into the cheaters lobby or had your account reset.

• NO FLAMING

• All board rules apply here as well

How to get out of the Cheaters Pool:

1. Call Rockstar Games
    • United States: 1-866-922-8694
    • United Kingdom: 0800 953 6962
    • Complain about being in the Cheaters Pool.
      • Explain how you got in the cheaters pool. Obviously don't tell them you were modding if that's what got you in there. Say something like you were claiming bounties and one day was put into the cheaters lobby.
    • Ask to be removed
      • You may wish to bring up that a friend called Rockstar Games and got some thing called a one-time accommodation and had his time brought down to 7 days. Then ask if you can have that.
    • They should tell you they can do that and you will be receiving an email shortly of the information.

Ban Avoidance

Ok so having seen numerous ban avoidance threads popping up I have decided to edit this original post to include one of the more in depth giudes. This is to stop these threads constantly popping up around each update
nice thread buddy lol

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
dont start. please. your selling for Zeus lol. a rental server. Good luck m8

i mean you spell Mods with a "z". smh
copy and paste again sorry man love you but..

if you have any problems PM me by clicking here
Nice thread bud!
/2020

MY Modding ShopClick Me
My YTClick Me
My Website -Click Me

Check List
500 Post - [x]
1000 Post - [-]
im trying this method to see if they can do 2 transfers on my xbox accounts xD hope it works
Nice friendly and community post to help out Tongue

[Image: a8c1d492c00d84139e912c4ea57b6f85.png]
(12-10-2015, 05:55 PM)satan Wrote: copy and paste again sorry man love you but..

im not taking credit. just trying to share. thanks for looking out Smile

(12-10-2015, 09:19 PM)HostedLobby Wrote: Nice thread bud!
/2020

(12-10-2015, 11:25 PM)Nord Wrote: im trying this method to see if they can do 2 transfers on my xbox accounts xD hope it works

(12-11-2015, 12:24 AM)XeTangy Wrote: Nice friendly and community post to help out Tongue

Thank you all
Just got reset not to long ago due to cheating Sad

Hmm.