GTA 5 online PC Money/recovery service[100% Safe] [patch 1.35] [Good price]
Agentm3 Money Drop Service

Since we are new on the forum , we are ready to provide services in advance[that means service 1st, payment later unless you try to scam us] We are looking for +ve feed backs as we are in the process of building our reputation. So kindly do leave a feedback if you are taking our services

50 Million = $7 
80 Million = $10 
150 Million = $15
250 Million = $20
400 Million = $27
800 Million = $40

Our Method : 
  • We use exclusive premium private based Menu that is completely Safe unless you bank your cash , which you are aware, isn't safe 
  • You are safe with modded money unless you don't decide to mod yourself and use public menu's which can get you banned
  • 2 Billion/2000 Million is the max we can add and its completely safe since Our methods are heavily tested and proven [patch 1.35]

About Service:
Money Drop /SC Accounts PC only

I'm offering money drops on GTA V PC for Competitive prices! 

Firstly, you have to choose either method A, or method B!

Method A:

Classic money drop!

How it works:

You pay for a certain amount of minutes, For ex : 10 ,20,30, send me your social club ID and i add you, i then invite you to an online session, start the money drop! 

Method B:

''Recovery'' style money drop!

How it works:

With this style of money drop it is much faster, so the price is obviously lower
I'll need to login to your social club to complete this kind of money drop,So you will have to temporarily change the password, once its done i can logout then you change your password to the default one

We also Provide Rank service, Choose rank of your choice 0 - 300

Contact Information:

Disclaimer:
My services are 100% safe and secure
Don't Deposit the Modded Money in your bank account in large chunks , Just to be safe

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8C1KOPXQIg
Good stuff man, but be sure to post it in the correct section next time. GTA - Modded Lobbies.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
It's very nice of you to offer this service. I hope someone buys it from you!

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]