BOOTER.SU ~ FREE STREESER | CUSTOM CODED, 180+Gbps, STOP BTN, [2/2 vouch copies left]
I vouch for this guy it hits pretty fricken hard!

[Image: adc6bc5acd96f28bbd48a3c57b2bbc17.png]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Clorox Mods's post:
  • LucasYegorov
I can vouch for this stresser.

L4 hit's extremely hard. Good job.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nova's post:
  • LucasYegorov
i cant seem to make an api booter help?

[Image: adc6bc5acd96f28bbd48a3c57b2bbc17.png]
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEW IN OUR SOURCE! 

Current Source:

Dashboard -
[Image: 6a81202ef2964e4ca3925eabed290061.png]

Stressing Panel - 
[Image: 5a0b604155374b9ba71ad407f0ef2b6c.png]

API System -
[Image: 34a4aefb72fb49788d017dfb08b2e146.png]

Skype Resolver & API -
[Image: fb472262b1c5448093e3a66cc8c1d965.png]

Friends & Enemies -
[Image: 74c24110865244e1a70872e0f8211cfe.png]

[Image: py063Fi.png]
very sexy looking stresser, jk ofc it is. i coded it!
[-] The following 1 user Likes faggot69's post:
  • LucasYegorov
(09-08-2016, 08:14 PM)LucasYegorov Wrote:
[Image: Lk7JDlP.png]
Powerful and reliable stress testing

Vouch Copies Left - 0

Graphs
all subscriptions burst 10-15 Gbit/s, freeboot bursts 5-7 Gbit/s 

[Image: LMf5wRl.gif]

Vouches -
(09-11-2016, 12:52 AM)Wubzer Wrote: THIS IS A COMPLETELY HONEST AND UNBIASED REVIEW!

So I have received a vouch copy and I will be reviewing from the package I was given, bronze.

Upon logging in I was granted with a user friendly dashboard, side-options, and even some tools. The dashboard provides some of your account information, such as your IP, Theme, Package, etc. But also provides news and global stresses currently running. A downside that I saw is currently there is only a maximum global stress limit of 10 consecutive stresses, but I am expecting for this limit to be upgraded in the future. Now enough about the dashboard lets get into the good things, like the tools and stress panel! Upon opening the stress panel you are greeted with a basic but useful panel. From this panel you can edit many things. I was given a stress time from 1-1200 seconds which is very good for a $5/month package. You also can pick any port you want! There are many methods, such as NTP, TCP, CHARGEN, WIZARD, SSDP, just to name a few. This stresser runs off of 3 servers, 2 are for all basic packages, and 1 is reserved for the high tiered VIP packages. Now lets talk about the API! You can purchase a API for a additional cost when purchasing your monthly package. Not much to say about the API other than it runs off the same servers and is just as good as the normal panel. Lets talk about the tools. You are given 4 tools, a Skype Resolver, a Cloudflare Resolver, a Domain Resolver, and a IP storage where you can list IPs as friends or foes.  The first 3 is self-explanatory but the last tool is very unique. It allows you to save the IP with a name, Skype, and notes, and of course the option of marking them as a friend or foe.

I rate this stresser 10/10 and defiantly recommend buying!
(09-12-2016, 12:48 AM)Walmart Wrote:
during the time i used this booter, it was powerful and a very easy and interactive layout! the prices are very cheap and reasonable! 
I would recommend this stresser to anyone! great site guys, keep it up!!!
(09-12-2016, 11:58 AM)Covιrυ5 Wrote: Vouch for this, affordable prices with decent features. Smile would love to upgrade my account in the future
(09-12-2016, 03:30 PM)Axe Wrote: Hands down the best service I've seen here on the forums. Very trustworthy and easy to discuss things with. Going into the future I will definitely be using Booter.Su due to it's user-friendly interface, well designed theme, server strength and durability. The site is also very secure, I haven't seen anything regarding backends yet within the site. If you're looking for the strongest power possible, this is your goto, I've seen very few other stressers with such power. 

As stated before, there are tons of useful tools within this stresser which would inclue other interfaces other than the stresser. The Skype Resolver, Cloudflare Resolver and Domain Resolver, would be some very useful tools when dealing with keyboard warriors or for simply teasing your friends, which leads to the last tool, the Friends & Enemies list. Almost like your own personal notepad on site that allows you to, well obviously, list your friends and foes for quick stressing. On this page, you can input a good amount of information ( Name, IP, Notes, List as Friend/Enemy, and Skype ) Overall, my opinion on this stresser is very high and well worth your time/money. Give it a go if you aren't convinced. 

Stickied and as a Staff Member, I say this is a Trusted Service.
(10-04-2016, 10:39 PM)Nova Wrote: I can vouch for this stresser.

L4 hit's extremely hard. Good job.
I got a vouch copy of this, and it hits so hard. Worth buying. The best arond
[-] The following 1 user Likes DStar's post:
  • LucasYegorov
Just beefed up our network -- Added 2 new servers making 4 total.

Still selling with great power!

NTP - Maxed out 10Gbps server
[Image: 17941ad31bc049d69d8ed6d5b0aa6e4e.png]

Still selling - updated graph