[TUT] How to get FREE Coolermaster Fans
Okay, so I have just tried this and it has worked, it does require a serial number and PoP (can be fake) _____________ Difficulty: 2/10 Requirements: • Serial number of CoolerMaster Case • Receipt (I used PayPal Receipt Generator) • An Email Account Tutorial: Step 1: Go to : http://www.coolermaster.com/tech_sup...hp?action=Form Step 2: Input all your information about your PC Step 3: For the 'Comment' part, say something a long the lines of: "I just bought a Insert Case Name and the fans on the Insert Location of the case don't work, I have tried multiple other fans and they work fine, I really wanted the LED fans as they look really nice. I have bought CoolerMaster products before and have not had a problem like this as the products are usually high quality, Thank you." *Don't use the exact exuse I did... it will just get obvious, be creative* Step 4: You should then receive an email within 24 hours asking for the Serial Number of the case and a Proof of purchase. Step 5: Simply use the PayPal receipt generator and get a serial number off Criaglist, eBay etc... Step 6: You should then receive another email saying, thank you and that they're sending out your new fans Step 7: Profit!!
Fuck ya im surprised stuff like this works

MY Modding ShopClick Me
My YTClick Me
My Website -Click Me

Check List
500 Post - [x]
1000 Post - [-]
(12-07-2015, 02:23 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Fuck ya im surprised stuff like this works

Yup, it is almost possible to get anything free online.   Big Grin  If you need anything just let me know.
(12-07-2015, 05:13 AM)Buzz Wrote:
(12-07-2015, 02:23 AM)HostedLobby Wrote: Fuck ya im surprised stuff like this works

Yup, it is almost possible to get anything free online.   Big Grin  If you need anything just let me know.

This is actually Crazy Af. Dope Tut Buzz.

Ok Thanks your the #Best!

MY Modding ShopClick Me
My YTClick Me
My Website -Click Me

Check List
500 Post - [x]
1000 Post - [-]
(12-07-2015, 08:40 PM)HostedLobby Wrote:

Ok Thanks your the #Best!

#Buzz4Prez
Nice share BuzzYus

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
(12-08-2015, 12:34 AM)Nova Wrote: Nice share BuzzYus

No problem,  if you need anything let me know.
thats amazing dude lol Smile

Youtube : SUBSCRIBE 
Twitter : FOLLOW ME !
Twitch : FOLLOW ME !
If you have any questions/problems PM me by  CLICKING HERE  !
thanks for this thread bud

if you have any problems PM me by clicking here