Girls
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME OF THEM?

So my girlfriend is the most stubborn self centered asshole.
All shes been texting me this morning is "im fine" but when i ask whats wrong she wont fucking tell me and she wont change the fucking subject.

Fuck this shit, who wants too turn gay with me?

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes convict's post:
  • Kyphos
Have some weed. Smile it will take all of that stress off you.
Blame her parents.

Her saying she's fine most definetely means, YOU FUCKED UP. So you'd better figure out what you did if you want that ass again.
(09-05-2016, 08:25 AM)MSCR Wrote: Blame her parents.

Her saying she's fine most definetely means, YOU FUCKED UP. So you'd better figure out what you did if you want that ass again.

what dis nigga said^^
(07-20-2016, 09:15 PM)convict Wrote: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME OF THEM?

All shes been texting me this morning is "im fine" but when i ask whats wrong she wont fucking tell me and she wont change the fucking subject.

already did, go gay.

-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
Have you ever tried talking to her face to face?
Some girls are too problematic. If you genuinely never did anything bad, you have the wrong girl.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
She giving you the silent treatment buddy?

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
I know exactly what you mean, although this person isn't my girlfriend. Why is it that all the girls I date all of a sudden go emo and get depressed? I do nothing wrong I treat them like queens, I mean I was dating a girl for around 8 months and the next thing I know she's sitting there cutting and then dying her hair short and next thing I know she breaks up with me and becomes a lesbian.....like wtf

Demons are the new Angels

--------------------------------------------------------------

Donate to meh: 
1FVHngAY4QPJwCqNLxCMEBQ81dmAyy7HxB

--------------------------------------------------------------

(07-20-2016, 09:15 PM)convict Wrote: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH SOME OF THEM?

Lets be gay man, haha jkjk (not hating on homosexuals etc)

I used to deal with this too bro, but she'd literally use " lol " at the end of every text when it wasnt even a funny message smh..
We talked face to face and in the end, we split.. I was leaving her to join the Military she said Tongue