Help with GTA Crash
Hey guys I need some assistance with my GTA
When i start it up it just goes to a black screen.
then it just restarts
someone help
Kik: DazziiServices

[Image: CY9dsXZW8AA7p0w.png]
You're on a RGH correct?

if so, you are probably missing a plugin or file, the menu is patched, or you are opening the menu to quick.
(07-11-2016, 03:38 AM)Slave Wrote: You're on a RGH correct?

yes

Did your GTA normaly start up fine before or did you have this problem all the time if so it's a installation problem.
(07-11-2016, 10:15 AM)Synister Wrote: Did your GTA normaly start up fine before or did you have this problem all the time if so it's a installation problem.

Without a menu it works fine but when i put one in it just restarts or freezes :/

Be sure your not using the Games on Demand version of the game, make sure the menu is currently working (Ask around), Check your plugins, disable xhttp

[img=0x200]http://i.imgur.com/iVHfwLc.gif?noredirect[/img]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bed's post:
  • XBLDazzii
(07-12-2016, 03:12 AM)XBLDazzii Wrote:
(07-11-2016, 10:15 AM)Synister Wrote: Did your GTA normaly start up fine before or did you have this problem all the time if so it's a installation problem.

Without a menu it works fine but when i put one in it just restarts or freezes :/

Sounds like a TU problem as some TU's use bypasses and some menus use different functions to call unique functions from the TU or other scripts. That I know it does freeze or Fatal Crash on me.

Try using a modloader then try and load a menu and see what happens ?
(07-15-2016, 04:02 PM)Synister Wrote:

Sounds like a TU problem as some TU's use bypasses and some menus use different functions to call unique functions from the TU or other scripts. That I know it does freeze or Fatal Crash on me.

GTA Just freezes when i have a modloader in idk why.

(07-17-2016, 05:06 AM)XBLDazzii Wrote:

Script bypass error by the sounds of it.
(07-29-2016, 02:33 PM)Synister Wrote:
(07-17-2016, 05:06 AM)XBLDazzii Wrote:

Script bypass error by the sounds of it.

hi !! your eboot is bad