Twitter Sentry MBA Config
You should repost this in the cracking section , I'm sure many users would like.

[Image: i6efiium.png][Image: tumblr_mjkmahzVoc1r72ht7o1_500.gif]
Thanks for the leak fam
@Walmart Mini-modding is against the rules. I'll let you off with this one but please refrain from doing it again.

@ZoneHax ^ but no, cross-posting is also against the rules.

@Dolphins I believe you posted this in the wrong section by mistake so you, too, I'll let off. Please be more observant next time.

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
(07-05-2016, 08:02 AM)Colin Wrote: @Walmart Mini-modding is against the rules. I'll let you off with this one but please refrain from doing it again.

@ZoneHax ^ but no, cross-posting is also against the rules.

@Dolphins I believe you posted this in the wrong section by mistake so you, too, I'll let off. Please be more observant next time.

not to sure how i was mini modding when i was just telling him there is a section dedicated to this kind of post but ill try to not do it again!
(07-05-2016, 08:16 AM)Walmart Wrote: not to sure how i was mini modding when i was just telling him there is a section dedicated to this kind of post but ill try to not do it again!

You redirected them to another section in place of the staff team, that's mini-moderating. Thank you for comprehending, however.

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
(07-05-2016, 09:25 AM)Colin Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 08:16 AM)Walmart Wrote: not to sure how i was mini modding when i was just telling him there is a section dedicated to this kind of post but ill try to not do it again!

You redirected them to another section in place of the staff team, that's mini-moderating. Thank you for comprehending, however.

You sir are 1337!

[Image: i6efiium.png][Image: tumblr_mjkmahzVoc1r72ht7o1_500.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZoneHax's post:
  • Malcolm
thanks man,hopefully this still works
nice work
and thanks for sharing
Thanks man i need it
thanks for the share bruv