AdultFriendFinder Exploit
I'm too young to contact them and get any reward.

$25 BTC and I'll give you the exploit that you may then contact them and receive the award.

[Image: cd6f1d99a38b47ef972445f82e45ce40.png]

[Image: 7Apf4Bm.png]
I don't understand, what does this do and why should I spend .04 BTC on it

Dave

[Image: Destrix.gif]

"Give a man a mask and he will show his true face."
(06-14-2016, 01:25 AM)Dave Wrote: I don't understand, what does this do and why should I spend .04 BTC on it

This thread mind fucked me hard.
(06-14-2016, 01:25 AM)Dave Wrote: I don't understand, what does this do and why should I spend .04 BTC on it

It's a vulnerability he found in a website, and hes under 18 i'm guessing therefore he can't contact the website about this and get money for it. The reason he's selling it is for someone over 18 to buy and they can contact the company and get money.
(06-14-2016, 07:09 AM)Finessed Wrote:

It's a vulnerability he found in a website, and hes under 18 i'm guessing therefore he can't contact the website about this and get money for it. The reason he's selling it is for someone over 18 to buy and they can contact the company and get money.

This. They'd legally have to stop contact with me and can't reward me for going on their website in the first place as you legally have to be 18 to access it.

[Image: 7Apf4Bm.png]
HMU, I'll submit it and give you the reward if there is one. You worked for it, I don't mind doing you a favor. PM me for my Skype.