Poll: Which you think is safest & most used browser?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Firefox
9.09%
1 9.09%
Chrome
90.91%
10 90.91%
Opera
0%
0 0%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Ok, Help Me Out W/ Quick Poll
I know there's tons of poles and threads where people ask what the safest and most used browser is, but I'm still confused.
It seems that every other set of "results" contradicts or just downs the other.

I'd like to choose by these standards.

1. Safest (Easiest not to get hacked & browser profiles injected or w/e it's called)
2. Most used.
3. Nothing people haven't heard of.

Sticking between Chrome, Firefox, & I'll add 1 more.

Also, please comment your favorite antivirus.

LF Friends to play pc games with. I have: BF3, BF4, Watch Dogs, & GTA IV.

I have a few more games, but none that are multiplayer.
I use Chrome, but I'm planning on switching to Edge. If you're worried about security, just store your password in Dashlane.

As for an antivirus, I just do me with common sense and some other tools.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(05-25-2016, 11:28 AM)Alex Wrote: I use Chrome, but I'm planning on switching to Edge. If you're worried about security, just store your password in Dashlane.

I use Chrome atm, since it seems like Firefox is always getting injected/infected/whatever. Plus I don't trust password programs. You never know when somethings going to go wrong.
As far my AV, I just use Ccleaner & MWBAM. I'm just not sure if I should go for something else. Definitely not AVG though.

(05-25-2016, 11:30 AM)ThaRealiZt Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 11:28 AM)Alex Wrote: I use Chrome, but I'm planning on switching to Edge. If you're worried about security, just store your password in Dashlane.

I use Chrome atm, since it seems like Firefox is always getting injected/infected/whatever. Plus I don't trust password programs. You never know when somethings going to go wrong.

It's certainly a step-up when compared to saving passwords on an internet browser. I've used Dashlane for years and I have not encountered a problem thus far. Check it out, see for yourself.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(05-25-2016, 11:32 AM)Alex Wrote:
(05-25-2016, 11:30 AM)ThaRealiZt Wrote:

It's certainly a step-up when compared to saving passwords on an internet browser. I've used Dashlane for years and I have not encountered a problem thus far. Check it out, see for yourself.

I don't doubt you on that, but I have my own way of saving my passwords. I just save em in a list then .rar the folder, then password protect it & encrypt it. I'm new to encryption, like, til just now, but I'm looking into all I can.

Chrome is always the one for me.
(05-25-2016, 11:20 AM)ThaRealiZt Wrote: I know there's tons of poles and threads where people ask what the safest and most used browser is, but I'm still confused.
It seems that every other set of "results" contradicts or just downs the other.

I'd like to choose by these standards.

1. Safest (Easiest not to get hacked & browser profiles injected or w/e it's called)
2. Most used.
3. Nothing people haven't heard of.

Sticking between Chrome, Firefox, & I'll add 1 more.

Also, please comment your favorite antivirus.

Chrome. Firefox is glitchy. Almost never use it Sleepy

Looking for these databases/accounts:
Rescreatu, Subeta, Marapets, Digimon Masters Online and Ichumon
[Image: tumblr_njb7q9hpB51s9fnklo1_500_zpsogowdlxk.gif]
The safest, imo, is Firefox. Most used prolly Chrome. A browser barely someone knows that is still VERY good is K-Meleon.

I also use chrome, it really fast and easy, I'd get that

[Image: c3eAdsn.png]
I just use Firefox, you can get some nice security plugins for it.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]