Highest Amount of Hours
What game have you put the most amount of hours into?

Maybe if you can't check that, just give a guesstimate and explain your accomplishments in the game.

My most played is League of Legends, I have every champion and ranked at [Gold I]
2192 hours spent, or 92 days. Join date is May 3rd, 2011

I stay playing COD on xbox or ps4 but MW2 is the game i spent the longest time playing.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
MW2 is my most favorite ;( they should of done a remake of that instead of COD:4 /MW1 but still nothing wrong with that one either.

(05-24-2016, 05:28 PM)Fiora Wrote: MW2 is my most favorite ;( they should of done a remake of that instead of COD:4 /MW1 but still nothing wrong with that one either.

They're easily going to remake MW2 in the long run for next gen consoles... or make it backwards compatible like they did with BO1 on XB1... But they might do it just for PlayStation who knows.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition

+200 hours
I spent the most time ever playing all of the Assassin's Creed games, especially the online modes of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Surprisingly PayDay2, although I no longer play it.

If we're talking Series, definitely GTA (GTA VC/SA most time into)

I was brought up with VC, hence its my favourite game, but I spent a lot of my time playing San Andreas Multiplayer Mod, used to run a server called 'Team Fusion' or something like that, planning to try it out again soon.

Moved from PS2 -> Xbox 360 -> PS4 -> JTAG Xbox 360 (R-JTAG Jasper 512bb for those curious -> PC.

I have to say, PS2 were the good days man.

[Image: hPfp63O.png]

PC Specs:
i5 4460
8GB Ram
MSI R9 380 4G
Corsair CX600M
Phanteks Ethoo Pro M
NZXT Hue +
256GB Liteonit SSD
1TB Seagate HDD