Start a service business?
Heyo guys, so i've been thinking of creating a chill business for a while & i mean really chill, nothing too hard.

I guess you're wondering what it is & why i posted this here?

I want to start a website business where you & me as a partner create personal websites, forums & other front end web based stuff for a price.

I'm still an apprentice web developer so we would have to keep things simple & in my level of skill.

So who is interested?

Pm me or write below if you are & we can discuss more on skype or whatever the fuck you want Smile

BTW, this is my current service business.... > http://devourz.pw/

Add me on steam  Yus
My steam graphics service -> here
nice website and idea but i HIGHLY recommend only taking bitcoin as bitcoin is becoming more poplar and theres no way too charge it back. but other than that.. good luck! Big Grin

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
(05-16-2016, 04:39 PM)convict Wrote: nice website and idea but i HIGHLY recommend only taking bitcoin as bitcoin is becoming more poplar and theres no way too charge it back. but other than that.. good luck! Big Grin

Thank you, i appreciate the feedback!

I don't understand bitcoin, nor do i trust it because i want to actually be able to see my money :/

Add me on steam  Yus
(05-16-2016, 04:42 PM)Devourz Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 04:39 PM)convict Wrote: nice website and idea but i HIGHLY recommend only taking bitcoin as bitcoin is becoming more poplar and theres no way too charge it back. but other than that.. good luck! Big Grin

I don't understand bitcoin, nor do i trust it because i want to actually be able to see my money :/

you can see your money with bitcoin, theres many bitcoin to paypal websites now and bitcoin is really simple to understand

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
(05-16-2016, 04:50 PM)convict Wrote:
(05-16-2016, 04:42 PM)Devourz Wrote:

you can see your money with bitcoin, theres many bitcoin to paypal websites now and bitcoin is really simple to understand

Hm, might give it a try in the future when i studied it more, as for now i'm going for paypal, i mean if they withdraw, i'll just report to paypal & they'll compensate me if they already withdrew the money from their account, also i will have terms of service soon.

Add me on steam  Yus