Help documents updated.
Please re-read our help documents and check the updates.

I have updated them with potential punishments for each of our rules. Expect there to be many changes to our help documents in coming weeks. 

Please keep in mind that these punishments are not official guidelines for our staff members to follow, they may still punish a user based on their own belief.

http://demonforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=12

Any questions post below.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rizla's post:
  • XeTangy
I see mini moderating as helpful, I don't see what's wrong with it.

Holy shit it is good to be back.
[Image: cDEoME.png]
(05-10-2016, 08:22 PM)Graphics Wrote: I see mini moderating as helpful, I don't see what's wrong with it.

What's the point in regular users telling off a user for wrong doing? Report it and let the real moderators deal with it. But thank you for your query.
(05-10-2016, 08:25 PM)Rizla Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 08:22 PM)Graphics Wrote: I see mini moderating as helpful, I don't see what's wrong with it.

What's the point in regular users telling off a user for wrong doing? Report it and let the real moderators deal with it. But thank you for your query.

To make them see that they are wrong in what they are doing, so that they won't do it again in the future.

Holy shit it is good to be back.
[Image: cDEoME.png]
(05-10-2016, 08:29 PM)Graphics Wrote:
(05-10-2016, 08:25 PM)Rizla Wrote:

To make them see that they are wrong in what they are doing, so that they won't do it again in the future.
Yes but that is for the staff to tell the user through either a verbal or physical warning.

I agree with this user... if i was to see a member doing something wrong/rule breaking i would say something to them but at the same time report them for a moderator or staff member to take care of it.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
(05-12-2016, 09:07 PM)Lion Wrote: I agree with this user... if i was to see a member doing something wrong/rule breaking i would say something to them but at the same time report them for a moderator or staff member to take care of it.

The users that mini moderate usually do it in an attempt to have a sense of power. Which makes matters worse. There's honestly no need for normal users to confront members with why or how they're breaking the rules. That's the reason for the report feature being there, to leave that duty to moderators and administrators so we can handle them. At the end of the day, we have the power to follow through with action if they don't follow the rules, normal members don't.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Axe's post:
  • upset
Thanks for the info man!
Good stuff thanks for the update Big Grin
Thanks for the information, lad.

-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------