Ever Heard of This App?
So my girlfriend showed me this android app (idk if iphone has it) and it's called Tophatter.
It's an auction app that starts off very low. Example: I've seen laptops, desktops, drones, etc that value anywhere from $200 - $1100.
I've seen these kinds of things sold for even as little as $5 or $10.

I've read reviews & I don't know what to think. There's a few scam reports, but focuses on stuff coming from certain sellers, especially from China.
Then there's also alot of reviews saying it works great and they got their stuff and etc.

Anyone got an opinion?

LF Friends to play pc games with. I have: BF3, BF4, Watch Dogs, & GTA IV.

I have a few more games, but none that are multiplayer.
Smile Alright haha it is you on SL <3 anyways yea i would probably wait and see if anyone does a review on it to see if they're actually legit/trusted and such.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
(05-08-2016, 10:11 PM)Lion Wrote: Smile Alright haha it is you on SL <3 anyways yea i would probably wait and see if anyone does a review on it to see if they're actually legit/trusted and such.

What do you mean it's me on SL? What is SL?

(05-13-2016, 07:41 PM)EndGam3 Wrote:
(05-08-2016, 10:11 PM)Lion Wrote: Smile Alright haha it is you on SL <3 anyways yea i would probably wait and see if anyone does a review on it to see if they're actually legit/trusted and such.

Sinisterly? there's a member on that forum who also posted something like this on it.

[Image: 6e992b566a320de7d295160526c4bfb9.png]
instagram; upset
kik; ck
Former Staff
(05-13-2016, 07:45 PM)Lion Wrote:
(05-13-2016, 07:41 PM)EndGam3 Wrote:

Sinisterly? there's a member on that forum who also posted something like this on it.

Careful. We can't talk about other forums on here.

Ive never heard of this app before be carefull.
Honestly it just sounds like an App version of eBay but with less protection against scammers.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]