How To Get Approved By Hustlers
[Image: iGLbXYl.png]
*Official Thread*

So as many of you may noticed these posts coming from me or other Hustlers Members started appearing on market place threads
The Reason For This Is To Limit Scamming.

If A Thread Is Disapproved Its Recommended That You Dont Do Any Deals Untill The Thread Is Approved
If A Thread Is Approved You Dont Have Anything To Worry About!

How To Get A Thread Approved.

-What Youre Offering

-Proof Of Your Services

+Such As A Video, Ect (LOOK AT IT THOROUGHLY)

+If Youre Selling A Account Send Us Pictures Of You Logged On(W/ YOUR NAME IN THE PROFILE) Or Follow Us On It!

-More Than 50 Posts(Member Rank+) OR 5+ Reputation 

+Reputation Must Be Regarding Sales Such As - (Legit Seller, Nice Trader, Trustworthy)

If You Think Your Thread Has Been Falsely Rated Or You Got Too The Following Requirements When Being Previously Disapproved Just PM Me And Ill Change It!

Have A Good Day!

*Official Thread*
[Image: iGLbXYl.png]

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
[-] The following 1 user Likes convict's post:
  • Scale
Hola,

Thank you for the information, I now know more about the group, 'Hustlers', and that the group exponentially hinges on the act of decreasing scamming on Demon Forums and in general. However,  I noticed that you inputted the word, 'Too', rather than 'To', from which this is incorrect. The proper approach is 'To'.

[Image: 4e888fb3914aac099c26b7573c2d55b1.png]
(11-27-2015, 09:07 PM)๖ۣۜAlex Wrote: Hola,

Thank you for the information, I now know more about the group, 'Hustlers', and that the group exponentially hinges on the act of decreasing scamming on Demon Forums and in general. However,  I noticed that you inputted the word, 'Too', rather than 'To', from which this is incorrect. The proper approach is 'To'.

[Image: 4e888fb3914aac099c26b7573c2d55b1.png]

Was It Really That Important Lmao, And Too Learn More About The Group Click Here

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
Great thread OP, people need to know of the Hustlers and what we do
Them rules thread rules seem fair
Great thread. Hope i make it Smile