Rise Official Recruitment
(10-17-2016, 04:25 AM)salty Wrote: Name: Tyler

Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS4, and PS3

Why I should be accepted: I take gaming Seriously, I have been playing First person shooters (Navy Seals Socom) since I was able to hold a controller, I love gaming. I have Been ranked in Diamond on Rainbow Six siege for 3 Seasons, DMG on counter strike, and some other useless games.

Will you be active in the sub-forum: As much as I can be.

3 Games and an overview of each:

Rainbow 6 Siege- It is a Team base game with two different Teams consisting of Different Operators from different Special Forces. One team is to defend a Bomb, Hostage, or just secure a Area or you do the Opposite and try and Defuse a bomb, rescue a Hostage, or you know secure a area. 

Fallout 4- You're the Sole Survivor of a Nuclear war and you have been Frozen for 200 Years. Your wife is dead and your son has been Kidnapped, its your Job to find your son and bring peace to the Commonwealth. (I have beat this game multiple times)

Counter Strike: GO - Same as Rainbow six siege in a way. Its a Competitive Team base game. You are to either plant a bomb or defend a bomb site. There is two Teams. Terrorist and counter-terrorist. The game is very team based. If your team just has snipers you're probably going to lose.

I hope I get accepted into Rise as I love to game and it would be awesome to join them! <3

Accepted. Welcome to Rise. I plan to weed out the inactive members of the group soon and try and get the group active again and back on track.

(10-17-2016, 06:07 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 04:25 AM)salty Wrote: Name: Tyler

Platform: PC, Xbox 360, PS4, and PS3

Why I should be accepted: I take gaming Seriously, I have been playing First person shooters (Navy Seals Socom) since I was able to hold a controller, I love gaming. I have Been ranked in Diamond on Rainbow Six siege for 3 Seasons, DMG on counter strike, and some other useless games.

Will you be active in the sub-forum: As much as I can be.

3 Games and an overview of each:

Rainbow 6 Siege- It is a Team base game with two different Teams consisting of Different Operators from different Special Forces. One team is to defend a Bomb, Hostage, or just secure a Area or you do the Opposite and try and Defuse a bomb, rescue a Hostage, or you know secure a area. 

Fallout 4- You're the Sole Survivor of a Nuclear war and you have been Frozen for 200 Years. Your wife is dead and your son has been Kidnapped, its your Job to find your son and bring peace to the Commonwealth. (I have beat this game multiple times)

Counter Strike: GO - Same as Rainbow six siege in a way. Its a Competitive Team base game. You are to either plant a bomb or defend a bomb site. There is two Teams. Terrorist and counter-terrorist. The game is very team based. If your team just has snipers you're probably going to lose.

I hope I get accepted into Rise as I love to game and it would be awesome to join them! <3

Accepted. Welcome to Rise. I plan to weed out the inactive members of the group soon and try and get the group active again and back on track.

Thats a good Idea, and my name on PS4 is Tylr_FF the reason is because I was one of those Cancerous trickshotters. I was in a team called Super with 70k subs but now I just play comp.

[Image: 1085e2aa6ff99f1e65cb58a60582fa40.png]
If you need Help with anything RGH/JTAG Related Please MSG me
Make sure to upgrade your Account for awesome Features!
(10-17-2016, 06:09 PM)salty Wrote: Thats a good Idea, and my name on PS4 is Tylr_FF the reason is because I was one of those Cancerous trickshotters. I was in a team called Super with 70k subs but now I just play comp.

Mine is Syrum_Zotim and I was also a trickshotter/feeder I was the leader of Syrum which never went anywhere but we had some gifted members honestly.

(10-17-2016, 06:10 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 06:09 PM)salty Wrote: Thats a good Idea, and my name on PS4 is Tylr_FF the reason is because I was one of those Cancerous trickshotters. I was in a team called Super with 70k subs but now I just play comp.

Mine is Syrum_Zotim and I was also a trickshotter/feeder I was the leader of Syrum which never went anywhere but we had some gifted members honestly.

Yea I lead some teams, I lead this one called Synq which got to 500 subs but then I quit and it went to shit and then this one team called Alert which had 1k subs (cancerous members so I left) but yea I dont miss the trickshotting community at all

(10-17-2016, 06:12 PM)salty Wrote: Yea I lead some teams, I lead this one called Synq which got to 500 subs but then I quit and it went to shit and then this one team called Alert which had 1k subs (cancerous members so I left) but yea I dont miss the trickshotting community at all

I mean trickshotting and sniping was actually and still is fun for me. It's just the community that makes it garbage in my eyes.

(10-17-2016, 06:24 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 06:12 PM)salty Wrote: Yea I lead some teams, I lead this one called Synq which got to 500 subs but then I quit and it went to shit and then this one team called Alert which had 1k subs (cancerous members so I left) but yea I dont miss the trickshotting community at all

I mean trickshotting and sniping was actually and still is fun for me. It's just the community that makes it garbage in my eyes.

Yea, sniping is fun (I only have 1 6 on screen sadly) but the trickshotting community is just horrible sometimes.

(10-17-2016, 06:25 PM)salty Wrote: Yea, sniping is fun (I only have 1 6 on screen sadly) but the trickshotting community is just horrible sometimes.

Welp, anything is what you make of it honestly. If I got offered to join a humble team that wasn't all "go kys" and shit, I'd join probably. It's a fun thing to do. But honestly, I've been more into NBA 2k recently. Thinking about starting a YouTube Channel.

(10-17-2016, 06:28 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 06:25 PM)salty Wrote: Yea, sniping is fun (I only have 1 6 on screen sadly) but the trickshotting community is just horrible sometimes.

Welp, anything is what you make of it honestly. If I got offered to join a humble team that wasn't all "go kys" and shit, I'd join probably. It's a fun thing to do. But honestly, I've been more into NBA 2k recently. Thinking about starting a YouTube Channel.

Yea I'm about to start doing youtube again, I had a channel with 276 subs but it got hacked, now I just got this Inactive (not that much) channel.
Luckily I still have my Elgato and shit :p

(10-17-2016, 06:29 PM)salty Wrote: Yea I'm about to start doing youtube again, I had a channel with 276 subs but it got hacked, now I just got this Inactive (not that much) channel.

Yeah I play PS4 and I have an Elgato HD60, I just need someone who would teach me how to use it and use Sony Vegas to make some quality videos.

(10-17-2016, 06:33 PM)Axe Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 06:29 PM)salty Wrote: Yea I'm about to start doing youtube again, I had a channel with 276 subs but it got hacked, now I just got this Inactive (not that much) channel.

Yeah I play PS4 and I have an Elgato HD60, I just need someone who would teach me how to use it and use Sony Vegas to make some quality videos.

I mean I can help you with it when I get done with cleaning my room.