XexTrology $4.5 Each 100% Unshared/Unbanned KVs [Autobuy] Bulks $4-$3
(10-28-2016, 04:21 PM)xextrology Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 04:10 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 04:04 PM)xextrology Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 07:05 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 07:01 PM)xextrology Wrote: lol nice forum bro, good luck with your members, not letting someone to bump their thread. will be posting this up.

Thanks for the kind words. ^^ Feel free to take this up with the Admins if you feel that this is unfair in some way. This is Demon Forums, not another Forum.

well no problem bro, i did not say it feel unfair, as you need me to stop bumping then ask other members as well. BTW please make a thread with rules not coming to me and calling me to stop bumping  which is 'threatening me'. Yup this is Demon Forums even every forums have rules, get the rules up so members can follow it, not being a bitch asking someone to stop bumping. Rules are rules. There isn't any rules saying i can't bump. I guess this is how Demon Forum's staff is.

I'm simply asking you to stop Bumping your Thread. I'm not holding a gun to your head. Plus not bumping Threads is just plain common sense. I've asked you not to do it, so do the Forum a favor, and don't do it. Heart

then may i know why i can't bump? i don't see any rules that i can't.

Believe it or not, there are rules against spamming. Every post a user makes is 2 credits. And you're bumping so often it looks like spam even more when you're basically hoarding credits and pasting the same sentence over and over. This is the last time I ask you. Respect the Staff decision. If you would like to make a suggestion, then you may do so here:
http://demonforums.net/Forum-Feedback-and-Suggestions

@xextrology Also, here are the rules:

1.11 - Staff members can make decisions at their own descretion and so their decision should not be argued against. Unless in the case of a ban you may appeal the decision. However you may not argue the decision the staff member takes on the ban appeal.
1.12 - Spamming the forum includes but is not limited to: LQ posts and threads, //20 chars, "Nice post bro" 20 times. Punishments include a warning level and a potential ban depending on the severity.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Thinking about it - maybe I'll skype you about a price.
(10-28-2016, 04:23 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 04:04 PM)xextrology Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 07:05 PM)Red Wrote: Thanks for the kind words. ^^ Feel free to take this up with the Admins if you feel that this is unfair in some way. This is Demon Forums, not another Forum.

well no problem bro, i did not say it feel unfair, as you need me to stop bumping then ask other members as well. BTW please make a thread with rules not coming to me and calling me to stop bumping  which is 'threatening me'. Yup this is Demon Forums even every forums have rules, get the rules up so members can follow it, not being a bitch asking someone to stop bumping. Rules are rules. There isn't any rules saying i can't bump. I guess this is how Demon Forum's staff is.

I'm simply asking you to stop Bumping your Thread. I'm not holding a gun to your head. Plus not bumping Threads is just plain common sense. I've asked you not to do it, so do the Forum a favor, and don't do it. Heart

Believe it or not, there are rules against spamming. Every post a user makes is 2 credits. And you're bumping so often it looks like spam even more when you're basically hoarding credits and pasting the same sentence over and over. This is the last time I ask you. Respect the Staff decision. If you would like to make a suggestion, then you may do so here:

1.11 - Staff members can make decisions at their own descretion and so their decision should not be argued against. Unless in the case of a ban you may appeal the decision. However you may not argue the decision the staff member takes on the ban appeal.
1.12 - Spamming the forum includes but is not limited to: LQ posts and threads, //20 chars, "Nice post bro" 20 times. Punishments include a warning level and a potential ban depending on the severity.

1. First time i see a rules in such a forum, sure then you win. If i see anyone bumping thread then i should able to bump as well unless you tell everyone not to bump.
2. I had nothing to do with spamming as i bump my thread in 1-3 days per time. There is difference between spamming and bumping.

(10-28-2016, 05:20 PM)beshy Wrote: Thinking about it - maybe I'll skype you about a price.

sure bro Skype me anytime Smile
(10-29-2016, 01:26 PM)xextrology Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 04:23 PM)Red Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 04:04 PM)xextrology Wrote: well no problem bro, i did not say it feel unfair, as you need me to stop bumping then ask other members as well. BTW please make a thread with rules not coming to me and calling me to stop bumping  which is 'threatening me'. Yup this is Demon Forums even every forums have rules, get the rules up so members can follow it, not being a bitch asking someone to stop bumping. Rules are rules. There isn't any rules saying i can't bump. I guess this is how Demon Forum's staff is.

1. First time i see a rules in such a forum, sure then you win. If i see anyone bumping thread then i should able to bump as well unless you tell everyone not to bump.
2. I had nothing to do with spamming as i bump my thread in 1-3 days per time. There is difference between spamming and bumping.

(10-28-2016, 05:20 PM)beshy Wrote: Thinking about it - maybe I'll skype you about a price.

sure bro Skype me anytime Smile

If you see anyone else bumping, report it and me or @Alex will take care of it. You've been asked to stop by 2 Moderators. That is all. If I see you bumping your Thread/s again, you will be banned, consider this the warning from the rules.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]