XBL Stealth Server Review: XBL HaZe 2.0/3.0
Okay, I paid for 2 weeks of service from them, the very 1st time I tried to order... it was a mess... but we will not go into that, this time around it was a lot faster and much more smooth of a system

Features Offered: Says just about the same as many others, but upon using service and comparing them to even Free Servers, they just do not stand up anywhere near to what they claim.

XOSC Spoofing: Checking files show Out-of-date spoofing, they say it’s one the best and will last for weeks... but you will not last more than 1 week.

KV Time: 2-3 Days, Unshared KV, Only got to play MW2 & MW3, booted into MP from Retail Disc using Xbox 360 Neighborhood.

Game Bans: Instant & Permanent ban on CoD Ghost, CoD AW, &  CoD BO 3, did not even get into a match

Account Banning: In most cases I have read that people have had their accounts banned for 9999 Years, I still wanted to use the service, well I found out YES it is true... ANY & ALL accounts that have been on the KV that gets banned will also be banned, this has been tested 100% by me, a few friends, and family members, This Includes Recoveries... overall due to really wanting to test this service and see what was really happening, we lost 5 KV's, and 8 Accounts, all have been banned for 9999 Years.

Dashlaunch Plugins Used: XBDM, XBLHaZe, XeCheats

Payment System: Really fast and easy, no troubles.

Support: Very Poor, out of 3 Support people, you are lucky to get 1 of them to contact you back and you will be waiting about 1-2 hours for every reply, many times the person I was in contact with was High, they also speak broken English, so be ready to wait.

Star-System Breakdown:
Features Offered = ★★☆☆☆
XOSC Spoofing = ★★★☆☆
KV Time = ★★☆☆☆
Game Bans = ★★☆☆☆
Account Banning = ★☆☆☆☆
Payment System = ★★★★★
Support: ★★☆☆☆

Overall XBL HaZe 2.0/3.0 Review: ★★☆☆☆

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Extra Notes:
Test Length = 3 Weeks.
Test Dates = 02/27/16 - 03/19/16
Review wrote on: 03/25/2016

This is just something new that I am doing to help people out when it comes to picking a few servers, I know everyone has their own views but here is just some true insight to some of these places
Most new servers are super crappy teapots or even rentals. I stick with XeCheats and Ninja Smile Trusted but they cost a bit more.