Halo Online PC - Worth It
I don't know how, but I'm in love with Halo Online. There's many bugs and glitches, but it's awesome in my opinion.

* I literally stopped playing xbox one altogether when I started playing this. *

*IF YOU DO PLAY, OR DECIDE TO PLAY; HIT ME UP ON HERE AND WE CAN PLAY SOMETIMES*

Perks:
1. You can change your username whenever you want.
2. It's hard to spawn trap as the spawns are jacked up. (This can be good and bad)
3. Many fun gametypes as well as MLG gametypes.
4. IT'S FUCKING FREE
5. It was meant for Russia, but Americans remodified it (the Halo 3 engine) : Therefore, many American/ English speaking players.
6. Ranks coming soon
7. Able to use console controllers (Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation)
8. IT'S FREAKING ADDICTING.
9. Easy to download and setup. You'll be ready to play in no time.
10. Dedicated servers are working on adding in a ranking system for w/e server they're running.
11. There's a voting system on which gametype/map to play next on most servers. Fun games.

Downsides:

1. No ranks at the moment.
2. Buggy and glitchy (But not near bad enough to not like it.
3. No friends list, though it's said that it'll appear in the next update.
4. Only on PC
5. If you use a controller instead of mouse and keyboard, it'll be a really slight delay and shot registration. Not near bad enough to give up on the game.
7. The sound in game is often slightly off. Personally I have almost no trouble with it, but I've had others complain about it.
8. No co-op.

Link to video:  I used to download the files. Seems safe to me and no problems playing.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3dVO3Lsi-o

I know this seems like a lot of downsides, but just try it out. IMO it's plenty worth it.

Just figured I'd put this out there for those who like Halo. Especially if you liked Halo 3.
If you try it out and need help setting up, just lemme know.

LF Friends to play pc games with. I have: BF3, BF4, Watch Dogs, & GTA IV.

I have a few more games, but none that are multiplayer.
(03-09-2016, 04:37 AM)EndGam3 Wrote: I don't know how, but I'm in love with Halo Online. There's many bugs and glitches, but it's awesome in my opinion.

* I literally stopped playing xbox one altogether when I started playing this. *

*IF YOU DO PLAY, OR DECIDE TO PLAY; HIT ME UP ON HERE AND WE CAN PLAY SOMETIMES*

Perks:
2. It's hard to spawn trap as the spawns are jacked up. (This can be good and bad)
4. IT'S FUCKING FREE
5. It was meant for Russia, but Americans remodified it (the Halo 3 engine) : Therefore, many American/ English speaking players.
6. Ranks coming soon
10. Dedicated servers are working on adding in a ranking system for w/e server they're running.
11. There's a voting system on which gametype/map to play next on most servers. Fun games.

Downsides:

4. Only on PC
5. If you use a controller instead of mouse and keyboard, it'll be a really slight delay and shot registration. Not near bad enough to give up on the game.
7. The sound in game is often slightly off. Personally I have almost no trouble with it, but I've had others complain about it.
8. No co-op.

Link to video:  I used to download the files. Seems safe to me and no problems playing.     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3dVO3Lsi-o

I know this seems like a lot of downsides, but just try it out. IMO it's plenty worth it.

Just figured I'd put this out there for those who like Halo. Especially if you liked Halo 3.

Got it, Love it! Lets play sometime! Smile
(03-09-2016, 08:05 AM)Rain Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 04:37 AM)EndGam3 Wrote: I don't know how, but I'm in love with Halo Online. There's many bugs and glitches, but it's awesome in my opinion.

Perks:
4. IT'S FUCKING FREE
6. Ranks coming soon

Downsides:

4. Only on PC
8. No co-op.

Got it, Love it! Lets play sometime! Smile

Sure. I can't remember the username I use at the moment, but when you get on just pm me here with your name and we'll meet up in a server.

Im fucking trying this shit out
(03-13-2016, 03:22 AM)Taunt Wrote: Im fucking trying this shit out

If you've tried it by the time you're reading this, what did you think?
Also, what name do you use on there?
We need to play sometime.