Finding WIFI Passwords
Ever have that friend who let you connect to his WIFI before but now doesn't? Well I have those people too and when I bring over my phone or laptop over to their house, when I want to watch videos I don't want to use data so let me tell you how it works. 

Requirements:
1) Computer
2) Connected to the WIFI at one point in time (if you've never connected to the WIFI you cannot do this)
3) Command Prompt Access

Step 1) Open up command prompt
Step 2) Write the following command: netsh wlan show profiles
Step 3) Find the WIFI name for example our "friend" will be duomax123
Step 4) Re-write the WIFI command with the quotations and the name of your friend's WIFI name but add key=clear at the end: netsh wlan show profiles "duomax123" key=clear
Step 5) Wait for it to load
Step 6) Find Security Settings
Step 7) Look for "Key Content=password123" <-That's the password or whatever they have it to
Step 8) It will help if you don't look suspicious while doing this but it's not like they can do anything

*Note* Even if they change the password it will automatically update with the new password when you do the command again.

Thanks, lads.

EDIT: You may need to run as an administrator but it usually isn't needed.
OR you just use kali linux and crack the wep .
Or just ask for the password. Or use your own internet. Big Grin

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
(03-08-2016, 04:12 AM)0x00 Wrote: Ever have that friend who let you connect to his WIFI before but now doesn't? Well I have those people too and when I bring over my phone or laptop over to their house, when I want to watch videos I don't want to use data so let me tell you how it works. 

Requirements:
1) Computer
2) Connected to the WIFI at one point in time (if you've never connected to the WIFI you cannot do this)
3) Command Prompt Access

Step 1) Open up command prompt
Step 2) Write the following command: netsh wlan show profiles
Step 3) Find the WIFI name for example our "friend" will be duomax123
Step 4) Re-write the WIFI command with the quotations and the name of your friend's WIFI name but add key=clear at the end: netsh wlan show profiles "duomax123" key=clear
Step 5) Wait for it to load
Step 6) Find Security Settings
Step 7) Look for "Key Content=password123" <-That's the password or whatever they have it to
Step 8) It will help if you don't look suspicious while doing this but it's not like they can do anything

*Note* Even if they change the password it will automatically update with the new password when you do the command again.

Thanks, lads.

EDIT: You may need to run as an administrator but it usually isn't needed.

I have a tutorial on how to crack WEP wifi network passwords. Check it out here: http://demonforums.net/Thread-Kali-Linux-Wifi-Hacking-Tutorial-WEP-Networks
I also might do another tutorial for WPA/WPA2 networks. Enjoy Smile

Still a good tutorial, there are many ways to gain the passwords.

I use a ski mask a shotgun and threaten the family Big Grin

[Image: NdyCfS2.png]
(10-11-2016, 04:35 PM)SQUID-EYE Wrote: Still a good tutorial, there are many ways to gain the passwords.

I use a ski mask a shotgun and threaten the family Big Grin

Thats the squid i know Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes DStar's post:
  • SQUID-EYE
Portable, http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/wireless_key.html