Phone virus wont go away. (help)
I've got a Samsung galaxy s5 that continuously tells me its infected by a virus, I have used all good anti virus apps on my phone but nothing seems to work, I think its in need of a deeper clean, what would be the best way to deal with this?

[Image: Funny-GIF-70.gif]
Operating System Re-Installation

That's pretty much your only option to be honest.

Cheers

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
Explain to me more about your issue and I'll try to assist you in any way.

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hugh Mungus's post:
  • PsykoSonic
(03-04-2016, 09:32 PM)Gess Wrote: Explain to me more about your issue and I'll try to assist you in any way.

It comes up a white box like before a page loads on internet explorer then it either puts me on the google play store or tells me theres a virus in my android device, I can tell the page is fake and I don't want to click on it obviously because of this.

Its obviously fake. Just ignore it or install Adblock Plus for Android.

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
(03-04-2016, 10:11 PM)Gess Wrote: Its obviously fake. Just ignore it or install Adblock Plus for Android.

it happens when i open any app or even when im leaving untouched it just keeps coming back, il try that adblock browser, il let you know how i get on.

(03-04-2016, 10:23 PM)Anonymous Wrote: It's a mobile add-on.

Reset your browser or install a different browser, should fix it.

I have just been using the basic internet, I cant uninstall it because its part of the phone, ive even tried disabling it.

(03-04-2016, 10:43 PM)Anonymous Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 10:34 PM)PsykoSonic Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 10:11 PM)Gess Wrote: Its obviously fake. Just ignore it or install Adblock Plus for Android.

it happens when i open any app or even when im leaving untouched it just keeps coming back, il try that adblock browser, il let you know how i get on.

I have just been using the basic internet, I cant uninstall it because its part of the phone, ive even tried disabling it.

Didn't say uninstall it. By reset it, I meant there should be a setting in your settings to clear all cache and data from your browser app.

ahh I get you now, thanks man.

(03-04-2016, 10:52 PM)PsykoSonic Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 10:43 PM)Anonymous Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 10:34 PM)PsykoSonic Wrote:

Didn't say uninstall it. By reset it, I meant there should be a setting in your settings to clear all cache and data from your browser app.

ahh I get you now, thanks man.

ive just tried what you said and this is what its saying https;//dropfile.to/mN4dk and https;//dropfile.to/kJqi8 should give you a bit more info.

try trojan killer......
I think the best option you have is to fully reset, restore your phone.
Reset your phone and it goes away Big Grin

-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------