Group Encyclopedia
Updated with information on Infinity, added a ChangeLog for Writers and pushed the former group "Dusk" into a disbanded sector.

I like the encyclopedia! It mentions me ^-^

CHECK OUT MY ACCOUNTS SHOP!:
http://demonforums.net/Thread-CHEAPEST-Account-Shop-Spotify-Netfix-HBO-Much-More
Updated. Added Hustlers to the Former Group sector and removed Infinity information as the group is now disowned due to the leader being banned.

Updated -- Writers group has been changed to Power, writers group will come back in future hence why it is not a disbanded group.

Power is now run by @nasty with the groups intent to post HQ informative threads providing guidance to many different subjects.
How does one join the rise group Wink
If its a 1v1, im down Wink

I have been playing games for the past 5 years, so i know a thing or two Smile
Overwatch is my current game
Dark Souls is next
By the time im done with those, itll be time for Watchdogs 2, Dishnonered 2, Battlefield 1, And maybe a couple others Wink
(09-13-2016, 05:19 AM)Will Smith Wrote: How does one join the rise group Wink
If its a 1v1, im down Wink

I have been playing games for the past 5 years, so i know a thing or two Smile
Overwatch is my current game
Dark Souls is next
By the time im done with those, itll be time for Watchdogs 2, Dishnonered 2, Battlefield 1, And maybe a couple others Wink

In order to get in my group, you need to submit an application here. But I will tell you now, you need to be a lot more active here on the site to be accepted.

nice list, cant wait to be apartt of a group