DemonForum News - Edition #2
[Image: 0Mrf6iC.png]

Hello Everyone! Welcome to DF News - Edition #2.

We Need Your Help With The DF News!
If you'd like to apply, you can do so by filling out an application here. If you have any questions, concerns, or complications, PM @Rizla

[Image: 5b7MfxS.png]
[Image: io5hrg9.png]

Notable Awards Granted Through February.

[Image: rsz_youtube2.png]
YouTube

[Image: cross_bubblegum_24.png]
Group Owner

[Image: emerald.png]
Emerald
@Gess

[Image: septemberbruh.gif]
MOTM
@Graphics

Notable Milestones In Febuary.

@nil has became a top 5 poster!
@Azzid has reached 100 threads!
@Graphics has reached 500 posts!
@Gess has reached 1 month online time!

Member of the Month

@Graphics obtained Member of the Month!

Notable Group Changes.

[Image: rise2.png]
Rise has been created and group 6 is now up for sale for $120 USD

Notable Bans.

[Image: 1UJvkvn.png]

(CNN) - Happy leap day everyone! That's right, 2016 is a leap year, which means we get to enjoy a whole extra day of February, and people born on February 29 finally get some presents.
But why do we even have leap years?
Our calendar has 365 days in a year, because that's pretty much how long it takes the Earth to orbit the Sun. The problem is that in reality it takes the Earth around 365 ¼ days (actually 365.24219 days) to circle the Sun (that's a solar year), which means our calendar is out by around a quarter of a day a year.

[Image: vIzJTlq.png]

With the news that Remedy Entertainment's upcoming Xbox One and PC exclusive Quantum Breakwould only be available for Windows 10 via the Windows Store, and only run under DirectX 12, there's been something of an uproar in the PC gaming community. Along with lamenting the cessation of support for the likes of Windows 7, of course—a sadly inevitable decision given Microsoft's aggressive push of its latest OS—there's also some incredibly steep recommended system requirements, which call for a Core i7, Nvidia GTX 980 Ti or AMD Fury X, and 16GB of system memory.

But the biggest problem stems from Microsoft's distribution method of choice: the Windows Store. The Windows Store is Microsoft's own platform for selling apps and games directly to consumers, which some may remember Valve's Gabe Newell calling "a catastrophe for everyone in the PC space" when it debuted with Windows 8 back in 2012. Steam OS arrived just a year later. Games and apps sold through the Windows Store differ from those sold on the likes of Steam and GOG in that they're built as a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app, rather than as a standard desktop app.

[Image: E5WR9lr.png]
I decided to interview @Hulk . He seems very enthusiastic about DF and I feel like the Interview went better then I expected!

[Image: avatar_413.jpg?dateline=1454308725]

Thank you for reading the 2nd edition of DF News. I hope you gained some insight on the happenings of February and enjoyed this publication, See you in March!

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

[Image: dzn6AKe.png]
Better now, should include more sections though.

Good second edition for the news, especially with the time you had when doing this. Props to you man. Good job. Good read.
(02-29-2016, 09:03 PM)Rizla Wrote: Good second edition for the news, especially with the time you had when doing this. Props to you man. Good job. Good read.

Thank You!

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '\'' at line 1

I was mentioned 2 times.  Cool

[Image: hoMDRFm.gif]
You should add me to notable awards for achieving member of the month

Holy shit it is good to be back.
[Image: cDEoME.png]
(03-01-2016, 12:30 AM)Graphics Wrote: You should add me to notable awards for achieving member of the month

Added.

Congratulations for this, KeyBase, keep up the good work.

cool faggots from another forum:
@Vector | @Skeleton | El!teHax0rPro | @Alex | @Strawhat | Snoop Giraffe | @Malcolm
[Image: tumblr_nvrxlzk0yx1uhjj7ro1_500.gif]
Chatango: Platformer (Message)
Nice news sections, thanks for doing this !! Big Grin