How Much for a 4 letter Gamertag [XBOX]
Just wondering if you know how much i would get for a 4 letter gt 

IN*3 

And if you wish to purchase HMU with a decent price as this is a discussion post and i want to see how much i would get 

Clue Wink
123*5
It depends whether the account currently has a subscription to Microsoft. I'd probably pay $40, but that's only because I don't play Xbox that much.

(02-22-2016, 08:53 PM)deverx Wrote: It depends whether the account currently has a subscription to Microsoft. I'd probably pay $40, but that's only because I don't play Xbox that much.

If you want it for that I would be happy Ahha

Hmm it has no subscription but it has the one month trial thing still though Smile
I am not much of an account broker. From what I have seen most of the value comes from demand. Certain words pertaining to niches, Company name, something meaningful to someone, or other exotic, poetic and other words of euphonious nature. Depending on who you are selling to the price can vary. Lets say that I have an Instagram that has the name "Target" and I am contacted by a person who's niche is that he like to post pictures of targets (Bare with me its just an example) but then a representative emails me saying "Yo, whatz up playa' we buy that IG from your poor ass for some of the $$$" Target has more resources since they are a big company they have the funds to put some cash down unlike the other guy. This is just an example however putting an exact price on something broad as a username is like closing your eyes and shooting at a target hoping the get a bulls-eye. Look for people who you think this can pertain to and you could make more money then you think.

But if I had to guess I would say 3 shillings, huehuehue.

Would anyone want this ? would be happy to sell at the right price

[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
Although it's a 4 letter, it has numbers and it also isn't a real word, so it isn't worth as much as you think.
I'd go for $20 at most being honest.

The numbers take a lot away from the price. Still worth something though.
(03-06-2016, 09:51 PM)Goose Wrote: The numbers take a lot away from the price. Still worth something though.

Just gotta hope some here wants it haha

[Image: RQyFiiZ.png]
(03-07-2016, 12:17 AM)Azzid Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 09:51 PM)Goose Wrote: The numbers take a lot away from the price. Still worth something though.

Just gotta hope some here wants it haha

How much were you thinking anyway?
Mate I don't want to sales trash but four letters aren't yet considered OG in the market. Three letters are ok but honestly it's only because the gamertag market is dead these days. Three letters on twitter, for example, go for around 20-30.

I do not know how I have 1k credits lol