[Tutorial] How to crack Hash
Hello DF,

Hashing Definition - Hashing is the transformation of a string of characters into a shorter fixed length value/key that represents the original string.

Hashing is used to index and retrieve items in a database. It is faster to find the item using the shorter hashed key than to find the original value. It is also used in encryption algorithms

The mostly used Hash types are MD5, SHA-1, and SHA-2

MD5 has a Word Size of 32, and has Collision

SHA-1 has a Word Size of 32, and has Collision

SHA-2 has a Word Size of 64, and has no Collision

Decryption Sites

Hidden Content
You must register or login to view this content.

Suggested Brute Forcing Program

http://hashcat.net/hashcat/

You will need a word list, i suggest getting a very large word list for any brute forcing program.

I'm sorry if the tutorial doesn't help you. The first link under Decryption Sites, is most likely one of the best free hash crackers.

Also, I'm sorry if this was the incorrect section. I couldn't find a "Tutorial" Section. But this was the closest I could find.
Seems interesting! I may dig a little deeper and see what else i can find out about HASH cracking Thxs!
(12-02-2015, 03:03 AM)Apple Wrote: Seems interesting! I may dig a little deeper and see what else i can find out about HASH cracking Thxs!

You're Welcome Big Grin

My Shop Click Here How to earn $$$ EASY Click Here
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scale's post:
  • Apple
Nice thread/TuT
/202020

MY Modding ShopClick Me
My YTClick Me
My Website -Click Me

Check List
500 Post - [x]
1000 Post - [-]
thank you, i just got a sqli dump and need to crack the pw, this will hlep =)
Interesting, thanks for sharing bro.
If you're got a decent GPU not doing anything check out oclHashcat (for AMD GPUs) or cudaHashcat (for Nvidia GPUs). You can get some crazy hash rates from GPUs!