Is school really necessary?
(08-28-2016, 04:20 AM)TrihardCx123 Wrote: School isn't as necessary as most people make it to be.. If your career path isn't affected by what you learn anymore then there's really no need for you to go to school past that stage.

So, I guess you want to turn out to be a failure? Or, have you already?

-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
Necessary for what is the question. In America, Dewey wrote quite openly about his basing the public school system on the Prussian one . That being, to turn out idiots to work in factories and who would volunteer for the military. Today you have 8-9% of the jobs in manufacturing as it's all gone to China and the military is getting smaller and smaller and the future for both, is in autonmous machines.
Yes it is.
Education is the key to success.
(09-06-2016, 12:43 AM)Uncle Demon Wrote: Education is the key to success.

Vouch for this.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kyphos's post:
  • Marko
(09-06-2016, 01:28 AM)Covιrυ5 Wrote:
(09-06-2016, 12:43 AM)Uncle Demon Wrote: Education is the key to success.

Vouch for this.

Unless they were born a failure.

-----------------------------------------

Ye tru neva false.

----------------------------------------------
The purpose of school is to 1. give you a basic knowledge of the world 2. provide simple education and 3. to open up a pathway for you to shape your future how you want it to be. Whether you choose a path which leads to degrees and nice jobs, or a path that leads to living from welfare/government is entirely up to you. The smell of the School or other students' behavior are separate topics, each of which have their own solutions.

Are you a guest to this site? Click the image below and sign up today!
[Image: FTYbRmR.gif]
Personally, I don't like High School. In Middle school I was fine, until High school came around and they wanted to change things up for testing. Common Core fucked me up, so I dropped out. I get my diploma next week.  Yus

[Image: py063Fi.png]
(09-30-2016, 04:47 PM)LucasYegorov Wrote: Personally, I don't like High School. In Middle school I was fine, until High school came around and they wanted to change things up for testing. Common Core fucked me up, so I dropped out. I get my diploma next week.  Yus

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, good luck with your problem man.

It's all been for education. Knowledge is power.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
(09-30-2016, 04:52 PM)Alex Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 04:47 PM)LucasYegorov Wrote: Personally, I don't like High School. In Middle school I was fine, until High school came around and they wanted to change things up for testing. Common Core fucked me up, so I dropped out. I get my diploma next week.  Yus

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, good luck with your problem man.

I don't really see it as a problem, I see it as a head start. In a month I get to go to college level classes. I'm going to get my degree in Networking then move on with my life. It isn't a stump as much as it was 5 or 10 years ago.

[Image: py063Fi.png]