LOL
So I bricked my RGH and Rodent Modz unbricked it for me.
He also sells RGH's so if you need one contact him on aim Smile  

[Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif]
It's still pleasant to think that there are still many people who are willing to help regardless of any situation in mind.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]
Sweet, I may buy an RGH soon.

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
I know I sound stupid but what's RGH?

Holy shit it is good to be back.
[Image: cDEoME.png]
(02-08-2016, 11:42 PM)Graphics Wrote: I know I sound stupid but what's RGH?

An RGH is a sort of "hack" if you could say that, which allows to unlock the full potential in your Xbox 360 console. Doing this will allow you to do neat things with your console such as, but are not limited to: Change your console to any region, run emulators and mod your games.

[Image: graphic.png]
lo and behold
(02-08-2016, 11:46 PM)Malcolm Wrote:
(02-08-2016, 11:42 PM)Graphics Wrote: I know I sound stupid but what's RGH?

An RGH is a sort of "hack" if you could say that, which allows to unlock the full potential in your Xbox 360 console. Doing this will allow you to do neat things with your console such as, but are not limited to: Change your console to any region, run emulators and mod your games.

I have a PlayStation 4 so I guess this isn't of any use to me.

If you buy and RGH buy from him. I did not know him and he is very nice always communicates with you. He's a good seller to begin with has patience. Smile

[Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif][Image: tumblr_nq7al8dlRP1u0bbtlo1_250.gif]
It seems like you are advertising for him.

lmao looks fucked but seems fishy!
(02-11-2016, 03:33 AM)diverselion Wrote: lmao looks fucked but seems fishy!

what seems fishy in that?