Amazon Refund Method (most reps wont say no)
So basically Amazon is THE easiest company to SE.

Requirements:
-A Brain
-Some SE knowledge (very little)

So basically its this easy

"Hello, I just got back from Afghanistan after 3 years active duty for the (insert countries military name here) and when I opened my box, it was totally empty! Help please!

then just go with them but be friendly, if they thank you for "your service" you thank them 

NOW THIS IS THE HARDER PART

Okay, so if youre wanting the refund in the form of a gift card, it gets tricky here.

Option One-
Can I get that refund in the form of a gift card? The bank i was with when I ordered it banned me from all properties due to us winning a lawsuit against them!

if they deny just talk to them and stand your ground that youre screwed if they dont do it in that form!

Option Two-

Can I get that refund in the form of a gift card?  The card I used was a non reloadable from the local store due to me being active duty, that is all I'm able to use.

again just stand your ground if they deny!
Good Shit Smile

///2short

[Image: goTxhAV.jpg]
“We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.”
Most Amazon methods work, but they are getting smarter honestly.
Ahhh, Amazon are getting smarter by the day... good tutorial though, it can still work.

If you need help with anything or want to ask a question, PM me.
Be creative as well, Do not use the same message over and over as they will catch on.
lol This method sucks. TG4U

AMAZON REFUND SERVICE.
~10% HMU SKYPE: AllImperial
Also, no matter how good you ate it eventually will get banned. But hit em hard until then!
Love the enthusiasm, thanks for sharing man.

[Image: V43QuCP.gif]